- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Experience the best view of Melbourne
- Optional Upgrade to the Edge Experience - A glass cube which projects 3m out from the building, suspended almost 300m above ground!
Melbourne Skydeck Entry Ticket - Exclusive OfferTake your next trip to Melbourne to new heights and experience spectacular 360° views of the city and surrounds
What to Expect
Are you ready to experience the best view of Melbourne?
Located on the southern banks of the Yarra river, the Melbourne Skydeck (previously Eureka Skydeck) is perfectly positioned for 360 degree, floor-to-ceiling views encompassing Melbourne's CBD, sports precinct, Port Phillip Bay, Docklands and everything in between!
Come by day for brilliant views extending to the Dandenong ranges, or by night to see the spectacular Melbourne skyline nightscape.
Dare to try the world's only Edge Experience?
The Melbourne Skydeck is the only observation deck in the world that can thrill you with 'The Edge' - a glass cube which projects 3m out from the building - with you in it - suspended almost 300m above the ground!
Note: Enhance your visit with the new, free audio tour available for iPhone from the Apple App Store.
Mon - Tues: CLOSED
Wed, Thur & Sun: 12pm - 9pm (Last entry at 8:30pm)
Fr & Sat: 12pm - 10pm (Last entry at 9:30 pm)
- EntryAt Skydeck, the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing attraction, the City of Melbourne comes alive in front of your eyes from nearly 300 metres high.
FromAUD $24Value AUD $28SAVE 14%Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- Entry & Edge ExperienceThe Edge suspends you in a transparent glass cube that projects out from Melbourne Skydeck, leaving you nearly 300 metres above the streets of Melbourne.
FromAUD $40Check Availability
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, this attraction is accessible to travellers with a range of disabilities. You can find out more HERE
- The last entry to the Skydeck is at 9:30 pm
- The Supplier strongly recommends that you do not ride 'The Edge' if you have any of the following conditions: Fear of heights, fear of enclosed spaces, sensitivity to loud or sudden noises, pregnancy, heart problems, epilepsy.
- Each ticket is valid for one single entry to the Skydeck
- In the event that a booking is cancelled at any time, a cancellation fee of 20% of the total cost will be incurred.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely