- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Relax and unwind at the Peninsula Hot Springs
- Admire the panoramic clifftop coastal views from Murrays Lookout
- Stop at Mornington Peninsula's bathing boxes for an iconic photo
- Pick up/drop off included from Melbourne CBD
Day Tour To Peninsula Hot Springs, Murray's Lookout + Beach BoxesPerfect for those looking for ultimate day out while visiting the Morning Peninsula, this tour has it all!
What to Expect
Bathe, relax and unwind at the Peninsula Hot Springs! This tour will be your transport to the Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs and back to Melbourne CBD. This day tour allows you to relax, unwind, taste local beers, and admire spectacular views.
The tour will pick you up at a designated location and drive you in a modern, deluxe, air-conditioned mini-coach with comfortable seating to the Mornington Peninsula. Kick-off the day with an opportunity to relax at the Peninsula Hot Springs! Here you can bathe, relax, and unwind in a tranquil oasis of health and wellbeing. The Peninsula Hot Springs are a group of thermal mineral pools complete with reflexology walk, Turkish Hamam, sauna, cold plunge pool and the iconic Hilltop Pool, which boasts a 360-degree view of the region. You'll be able to spend 2-3 hours here to relax in naturally heated mineral baths.
Following this, you'll admire stunning views stretching from across the bay to the city from Murrays Lookout at Arthurs Seat.
Next, the tour will take you to the Peninsula bathing boxes. This is an iconic image of the Mornington’s Peninsula’s Port Phillip Bay as these bathing boxes are the area’s symbol of summer and an attraction for beach go-ers. The tour will stop for a photo opportunity that is definitely Instagram-worthy as these bathing boxes are set upon the colourful backdrop of the crystal blue ocean and a coastline to die for.
The tour will conclude with a 1 hour 30 minute drive back to Melbourne CBD.
Frequently Asked Questions
The main pick up point from Melbourne is outside the Mail Exchange Bus Stop, 688 Bourke Street. In Geelong, it’s at the Cunningham Pier entrance (under the sign). The tour has a selection of pick up points in Melbourne and these must be pre-booked.
The vehicle is a modern, deluxe, airconditioned mini-coach with comfortable seating and large windows for maximum viewing pleasure. The vehicle takes a maximum of 21 guests.
Bring along appropriate clothing for seasonal weather conditions, bathing suite, a camera for lots of memorable photos, a hat and sunscreen for hot, sunny days, a screw top water bottle, and a small hand bag for souvenirs.
Our tours operate in all kinds of weather – rain, hail, or shine! They may slightly adjust the itinerary if necessary, to keep you dry or warm but you won’t miss out on anything.
The tours are run in 21 seat minibuses, which are, unfortunately, not usually wheelchair accessible. In some cases, exceptions can be made so it is best to contact us and enquire about the tour you want to do including the date you would like to do it.
Itineraries, prices and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice. A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare.
- 100% cancellation fee applies for tours cancelled within 48 hours of departure.
- Changes to your booking, including change of date, can be made up to 48 before departure free of charge providing availability
- No changes can be made within 48 hours of departure
- Within 48 hours you can transfer your booking to another person, The Supplier must be advised of the name change and contact details along with any dietary requirements
- The provider will not be held responsible for passengers failing to familiarise themselves with the booking terms and conditions
- Her majesty’s Theatre
- Mail Exchange Hotel
- Regent Theatre
- Travelodge Hotel Southbank
Reviews for Day Tour To Peninsula Hot Springs, Murray's Lookout + Beach Boxes
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely