- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2 hr whale-watching cruise, spotting migrating humpbacks off the coast of Shellharbour
- Departs from the meeting point at The Salty Squid Cafe, 9 Marina Drive, Shell Cove
Shellharbour Whale Watching CruiseJoin this 2 hr cruise spotting majestic humpback whales on their annual migration along the east coast of Australia.
What to Expect
This 2 hr whale watching cruise gives you the rare opportunity to witness the majestic beauty of the migrating Humpback Whales.
During the northern migration at the beginning of the season, the whales travel from the icy waters of the Southern Ocean to the warm tropical waters of Queensland to give birth to their calves. In this leg of their journey, they tend to travel further out in the ocean.
Later in the season, during the southern migration back to the cooler waters, the mothers and their newborn calves come closer to shore, which gives you a chance to observe the mothers teaching and nursing their young ones.
In addition to whales, you should also keep your eyes peeled for other wildlife such as dolphins and marine birds like the impressively large albatross!
Where we Visit:
- The waters off the coast of Shell Cove & Shellharbour
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant passengers over 24 weeks
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Outside 24 hours – no cancellation fee
- Within 24 hours – 100% cancellation fee
- On the day/no show – no refund
- Late – your cruise can be scheduled for another day or time
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely