- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 45-min camel ride through the Central Australian desert landscape
- Enjoy spectacular views of Uluru & Kata Tjuta, with photo opportunities from the sand dune lookout
- Optional convenient return transfers from Ayers Rock Resort accommodation
- Departs from the meeting point at 10 Kali Crt, Yulara
What to Expect
Experience the ultimate outback adventure, and catch the camel train. Experience these beautiful camels on a 45-minute journey through the desert with Uluru and Kata Tjuta as a breathtaking backdrop.
Take in the incredible, classic Central Australian desert landscape, stopping for photos on a sand dune lookout.
This owner operated tour business is based in the heart of the Red Centre and is the largest camel farm in Australia, being home to over 60 incredible camels.
Be inspired by the stunning surrounds of Uluru and Kata Tjuta as you gently coast along the dunes some ten feet off the ground, letting go of your fears, with not a care in the world.
The farm is also open daily, between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm in the cooler months (April to October) and 9:00 am to 1:00 pm in summer (November to March). Entry is free, so you're welcome to explore when not on your tour.
Where we Visit:
- An Uluru Camel Farm
- The Red Centre desert, with views of Uluru & Kata Tjuta
- A sand dune lookout
- The Operator and its cameleers reserve the right to cancel or alter tours for safety reasons such as weather conditions, guest and camel safety
- The tours are not suitable for children under 5 years of age and all children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- All guests ride at their own risk and are required to sign a waiver before riding the camels
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused participation and no refunds permitted
- Guests with medical conditions and disabilities will be accommodated to the best of The Operator's ability. However, in the interest of guest safety, it should be noted that all guests are able to mount the camel unaided
- The cancellation policy is 24 hours, and you are free to amend your booking at no charge or cancel your booking with a full refund if The Operator has been given more than 24 hours’ notice
- If you cancel within 24 hours of the confirmed pick up time no refund will be provided
- Refunds will not be issued to passengers who are ‘no-shows’
Reviews for Camel Express Uluru
Get Instant Confirmation