- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Enjoy a vintage sailing experience on Sydney Harbour aboard a tall ship
- Great crew to make your experience one you won't forget
- Option to enjoy either a lunch cruise in the sunshine or magical twilight dinner cruise
- A fresh and tasty meal served onboard
- Opportunity to add a mast climb experience
Sydney Harbour Tall Ship Lunch or Dinner CruiseEmbark on a two hour lunch or twilight dinner cruise around the beautiful Sydney Harbour on a character-filled tall ship
What to Expect
Cruise Sydney Harbour aboard this tall ship whilst enjoying a fresh, three-course lunch or twilight dinner and optional drinks package.
Venture through the harbour just like early settlers did centuries ago, where you too can experience the unforgettable thrill of cruising on Sydney Harbour in classic style and comfort.
Board the 1850s-style tall ship and spend two, unforgetable hours cruising past the city whilst enjoying lunch prepared freshly onboard by your friendly crew.
Where we visit:
Departing from Campbell’s Cove, the tour sets sail for a wonderful adventure! Cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
Hear about the amazing story of Sydney’s only authentic timber tall ships, Southern Swan or the beautiful Soren Larsen. Get the opportunity to help hoist and set the sails – a truly unique part of your experience aboard a tall ship. Watch as the wind fills the sails and feel its strength carry the ship across the harbour. The moment the wind takes over and the sound of the engine fades away is like stepping back in time – an experience thousands of sailors across the ages have felt, as they stood on a tall ships deck.
Relax and enjoy the entertainment provided by the crew, captain, chef and the barman – all of whom are at your service.
This tour departs from Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks. Check in time is at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
Looking for more fun things to see and do while in Sydney? Check out some of our great deals HERE
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ship Twilight Dinner CruiseSee the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more from a character-filled tall ship at sunset on this two hour dinner cruise around the beautiful Sydney Harbour.
FromAUD $89Check AvailabilityNext available: 13 Aug 2022
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ship Lunch CruiseEnjoy a great ship, great crew and great food made for an absolutely splendid sailing adventure through Sydney Harbour on this two hour lunch cruise.
FromAUD $109Check AvailabilityNext available: 12 Aug 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
This menu is subject to change to ensure fresh produce of premium quality. Menu is vegetarian and gluten free with the exception of the Mild-Spiced Chicken dish. Note that our vegetarian options are not vegan
BBQ Chorizo Slices
Spinach & Cheese Triangles
Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds & coconut salad
Mixed Leaves Salad
Mild spiced chicken with mushrooms, capsicum, baby spinach & Spanish onion - Non-Vegetarian
Sweet potato, eggplant & tomato with lentils
Plain white rice
Chocolate brownies - Gluten Free
The supplier only caters for vegetarian and gluten free.
Passengers must be aged between 4 to 14 years old at the time of the cruise to qualify as children.
Children under 4 years old are allowed aboard free of charge but must be under permanent parent/carer attention. The age limit may vary for each cruise.
Please consider the agility of your child if they are walking as there are ropes and other obstacles on the deck.
Also consider the disposition of your child – they must be able to be controlled and not impact on the enjoyment of other passengers.
Unfortunately due to the steep stairs required to access facilities on board, the ship does not have wheelchair access.
There are 2 main car parks nearby:
The Clocktower car park, 55 Harrington Street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000.
The Amora Hotel car park, 11 Jamison street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000.
For an extra $30 per person, m,ake your Sydney Harbour cruise even better with a selection from the onboard bar. The drinks package includes bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices and water.
- Smoking is not permitted aboard the ship.
- Please obey any reasonable request from any member of the crew.
- No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted.
- Service of all alcohol subject to responsible service of alcohol provisions.
- Passengers must not bring any illegal substances onto the tall ship.
- The tall ships are not suitable for wheelchair access due to steep stairways required to access facilities.
- Passengers will be required to sign an indemnity and release form prior to a mast climb. Passengers must have a blood alcohol reading of zero and must not be under the influence of drugs.
- The ship will sail in wet weather and tickets will not be refunded due to rain. Bring wet weather gear if rain is expected - it's all part of the adventure.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable to another person for the same scheduled sail date and time. Please contact the supplier to advise the name of the substituted passenger.
- Bookings cannot be changed within 7 days prior to the original sail date. A rebooking fee will be charged.
- If the weather conditions and/or any other situation that makes the ship's operation unsafe as deemed by the Master of the Vessel, the event will, at the discretion of the Master, be cancelled. The supplier will be free from liability for failing to provide a service.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely