- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Experience the beauty of Sydney Harbour on the upper restaurant deck of this prestigious cruise ship
- Indulge in a 3 course à la carte lunch across 2 hours
- An exceptional experience for you, your guests and loved ones
- Amazing photo opportunities, great service and quality dining guaranteed
- One of the Sydney CBD's top long lunch spots with views of Sydney that go on forever
- Free WiFi while on board
Sydney Harbour Long Lunch CruiseBring friends and family together over great food and wine and finish with memories that last a lifetime on this Sydney Harbour cruise
What to Expect
Long lunches are a revered and infamous Aussie pastime, where friends and family start by coming together with endless plates of food and wine but finish with memories that can last a lifetime.
Experience this iconic Australian tradition in an iconic Australian location, with the lunch taking place on the upper restaurant deck of one of Sydney's most prestigious cruise ships.
Paired with a 3-course menu and personalised service, the Sydney Harbour views don’t get more premium than this, and provide an exceptional experience for you, your guests and loved ones to remember for a lifetime.
Note: The chef’s local seafood selection is a guest favourite, as are the tender Australian beef steaks.
What's on the menu? (This is a sample and subject to change)
Smoked salmon with herb salad of dill, lime, Sicilian capers, and cornichons (GF)
Spinach and ricotta light ravioli served with salsa Napolitana and aged Italian grana padano cheese (V)
Melange of sweet potato & pumpkin with shredded kale and couscous, fragrant herb vinaigrette dressing with hints of rosemary, oregano, thyme & dried cranberries, crushed walnuts (V)
Barramundi fillet gremolata rubbed, vegetable medley & lemon infused oil (GF available)
Australian tenderloin fillet served with mashed potatoes, baby beets and veal jus (GF available)
Roast chicken supreme served with wild rocket, carrot batons, spinach & pumpkin, seasoned with lemon myrtle and white pepper chardonnay jus
Middle-eastern slow cooked eggplant, with zucchini, roasted capsicum, polenta and marinated semi-dried tomatoes (V-GF)
Exotic stone – whipped coconut mousse with a tropical crémeux insert on an almond sablé with yellow glaze & passion fruit marshmallow
Chocolate Caramel – light chocolate, cold-set cheesecake & smooth caramel inner layer with dark chocolate mirror glacé and Belgium chocolate disc
Tiramisu Tower – Amaretto biscuits dipped in coffee, layered with soft cream and flavoured with cocoa
Top Deck Lunch picks up from Darling Harbour, then Circular Quay before making a round-trip circuit of the Harbour.
Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1: Thursday to Sunday, Depart 12pm, 1:30pm and Disembark 1pm, 3pm and 4:30pm
Circular Quay Wharf 6: Thursday to Sunday, Depart 12:30pm and Disembark 2pm and 3:30pm
- Top Deck Lunch 3 course (12pm KSW)SYDNEY HARBOUR: Indulge in a three-course a la carte dining, upper deck seating on the superb MV Sydney 2000 and views that easily rival every other harbour in the world.
FromAUD $104Check AvailabilityNext available Tomorrow
- Top Deck Lunch 3 course (12pm KSW) - Window SeatSYDNEY HARBOUR: Indulge in a three-course a la carte dining, upper deck seating on the superb MV Sydney 2000 and views that easily rival every other harbour in the world.
FromAUD $104Check AvailabilityNext available Tomorrow
Frequently Asked Questions
Special menus may operate on special event dates. Due to the nature of cruising, we have limited time to prepare and serve our menus. Most à la carte menus contain vegetarian and gluten free options however requests for special diets, substitutions and modifications of our public Dining Experiences menus will be politely declined.
We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard.
For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
Guests receive special rates at selected parking stations when you pre-book your car park online with Wilson Parking.
Remember to check with local authorities for special event road closures.
- Special itinerary applies during Low Season
- Special prices, itineraries and conditions apply on selected special event dates including but not limited to 25, 26 & 31 Dec & 26 Jan & 14 Feb
- Infants: Infants 0-4 years free of charge unless otherwise stated (no meal provided)
- Aus Senior: Holders of a valid Australian & NZ Senior Card
- Note: All rates are inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST) at the current legislated rate (July 2012) of 10% and may be subject to variation by the Government of the day.
- Prices exclude any new legislated taxes or charges.
- The supplier reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice, however fully paid guests will be protected at their booked rate, except for fuel surcharges, government taxes or other surcharges.
- Cancellation: Under 24 hours prior to sailing -100% fee applies.
- Special cancellation, commission, payment & amendment conditions apply to special event cruises and groups of 10 or more passengers.
Reviews for Sydney Harbour Long Lunch Cruise
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely