- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Scenic flight up to 15,000ft with spectacular views over Wollongong Beach
- Australia's highest jump
- Up to 60 seconds of free fall at speeds over 220kph
- $35 APF Levy included
- Spectacular views while floating under a parachute canopy
- Sydney's only beach skydive!
- Professional training and safety instructions
- Option to steer your parachute
Skydive Sydney-Wollongong 15,000ft Tandem SkydivingFree fall from 15,000ft over the beautiful Wollongong beach on Australia's highest jump!
- You can buy video/photo packages at the venue on the day of your skydive. Photos Only $129 / Photos + Videos $179 / Dedicated $269 / Ultimate $369
- Transport to and from the drop zone
What to Expect
Skydive directly over Wollongong Beach and experience breathtaking coastal views on Australia's highest jump!
- Sydney-Wollongong 15,000ft tandem skydive
AUD $419Check Availability
- Sydney-Wollongong up to 15,000ft tandem skydive including transferPick-up point is the George Street side of Wake Up Hostel (1290 George Street). Please wait on the George Street side for the skydive bus. Please arrive at the requested time for the scheduled pickup time. Passengers will need to allow the entire day as all passengers on the transfer must jump before the bus returns. We will provide an estimated time of departure when your booking is confirmed.
AUD $419Check AvailabilityNext available 09 Dec 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
Whilst we endeavour to complete your skydive within 3-4 hours, skydiving can be a full-day activity. Please allow for unforeseen delays due to events such as unfavourable weather and air traffic control.
We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate.
If the weather is unfavourable on the day of your booking we will reschedule your jump to another date that best suits you.
If we have to cancel your jump due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, your booking will be re-scheduled to another date that suits you.
Instructors may take individuals up to 115kg, subject to assessment and Safety Officer approval. If 95kg or over, surcharges apply.
By law, the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 16 years old. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump.
Unfortunately not. CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) regulations prevent loose articles being taken up in the aircraft if the door is being opened mid-flight. However, we do offer a full video and photos service for you to choose from.
Yes, but we advise you wait 24 hours after your scuba dive before coming to skydive. You can scuba dive straight after your skydive though so if you’d like to do both and are restricted on time consider booking your skydive first.
Yes, but safety comes first. Each disability is different and for this reason you will require a Medical certificate from your doctor stating it is safe for you to skydive. Our chief instructor will then also assess you before skydiving, the final decisions is up to them and if they do not think it is safe you will not be able to skydive.
- Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions. Weight Restrictions and Charges, payable on arrival:
- 95kg - 104.9kg = $50
- 105kg and above = $75
- 110kg and above requires an on-site assessment
- In case of any medical conditions or issued please check with your GP is skydiving is suitable
- Cameramen/Tandem Masters are filming in extreme conditions and malfunctions may occur from time to time. Issues of tandem passenger movement, focus, framing, moisture, vibration may result in video and photo content being inconsistent from passenger to passenger.
- Upon a total camera failure, with no usable footage being available from your jump:
- You may choose to skydive again for the discount price offered at the drop zone.
- Your next camera product will be offered to you free of charge.
- You are entitled to a FULL REFUND of your purchase price of your camera product.
- All original footage and photos remain the property of Skydive Australia to use in any promotions or other activity. Video and Photos should be checked upon receipt, and any problems must be reported within five (5) days. After this time the footage may not be available.
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations or changes more than 48 hours before departure: no fee
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
- Rescheduling within 48 hours of departure: $110 fee
- Pick up unknown
- Self-drive to Wollongong Dropzone
- Wake Up Hostel
Reviews for Skydive Sydney-Wollongong 15,000ft Tandem Skydiving
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely