- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 1-hour guided quad biking adventure through the challenging & fun sand dune terrain
- Experienced, fun & professional guides who have safety as their top priority
- User-friendly quad bikes, a riding helmet & hi-vis safety vest
- Departs from the meeting point at 2163 Nelson Bay Road, Williamtown
1 Hour Quad Bike Adventure Tour - Port StephensLive the adventure that promises you a quad riding experience like no other as you navigate the beautiful Worimi Sand Dunes.
What to Expect
Experience the magnificence of the Worimi Conservation Lands and Stockton Beach with an exhilarating bush to beach adventure. This 1-hour guided quad bike ride takes in the wonders of the highest sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere, the glorious views of the sweeping coastline and teaches you about the history of the land.
Catering to riders of all levels and abilities, you will receive a hands-on familiarisation with the quad bike as well as a safety briefing before heading off. Ride over exclusive maintained tracks through coastal grassland, designed to hone your skills before riding on the magnificent dunes. The guides will then take you up and over more and more challenging sand dunes, and as your confidence grows, so will the adventure!
The Worimi Conservation Lands is a place of cultural significance to the Worimi Aboriginal people and home to the amazing adventure playground of the Stockton Bight Sand Dunes. From some of the tallest sand dunes, rising up to 40 metres high, you can enjoy 360-degree views stretching back to Port Stephens. It is a place of pristine natural beauty that has to be seen to be believed.
With safety as a top priority, two guides are provided for every tour; a lead guide who safely escorts you around, through and over the sand dunes, and one as a tail-end guide to ensure no one gets left behind in the coastal desert.
All of our quad bike tours are tailored to meet the needs and experiences of the customers, so if it is adrenaline you want, or simply cruising and taking in the amazing scenery, we have the adventure for you. Clients are provided with a riding helmet and a hi-vis safety vest.
Where We Visit
- Worimi Conservation Lands
- Stockton Bight Sand Dunes
Frequently Asked Questions
You are strongly encouraged to arrive 30 minutes before your booking time due to the necessary paperwork that is required.
After this, there is a 5-minute self-drive to the Quad Bike Staging Area where the adventure begins.
Be sure to get there early. You don't want to cut into your or other people's valuable riding time.
Certainly not to ride.
You may need it as identification when you complete the Indemnity Form but other than that, we're riding on private property so it's all covered.
On occasion, customers have specific needs relating to:
- added activities (sandboarding etc)
- tour times (longer riding times, earlier start and/or later finish for sunset photography)
- personal disability challenges
- age challenges (youth and elderly)
- group size numbers
As a result, we are very flexible in our delivery to ensure that everyone gets to experience the dunes in some shape and form.
We want everyone to have a go.
Depending on the client's concern, our guides always work with the client and offer them every opportunity to ride the bike themselves.
To do this, we have developed a procedure whereby, clients ride the smaller training track to provide them with an opportunity to develop confidence, and/or demonstrated that they can handle the bike (noting that safety comes first).
Our guides provide a personal induction and one on one time with the client and following the client’s brief riding demonstration, our guides will make an educated assessment on their ability.
If for any reason, the Guide (or the client) determines that they are unable to ride the vehicle alone, then the following is offered to you.
You can be doubled by our Aboriginal Tour Guide
This is the more popular option and has occurred on numerous occasions with people always walking away from the experience completely satisfied. For example, our guide will have some fun on the bike doing manoeuvres that you wouldn’t have been able to do.
On a rare occasion, we have had to double more than one person per tour. For example, 3 guides could equal 3 clients being doubled.
Provide you with a 4WD or Hummer Tour instead. On most occasions, people will take up the offer of a 4WD or Hummer Tour. People are pleased to learn that they are not penalised due to fear or inability to ride.
Yes, we do.
Come hail or shine, we operate all year round (in fact it's more fun in the wet).
Tours may be cancelled in extreme weather (lightning).
If your tour is cancelled, we will contact you to make another arrangement.
Saying that, if we cancel and you can't make another time, we'll offer you a full refund! No games.
Everyone receives a bike familiarisation and clear instructions before you set off on your adventure.
The track is designed to allow clients to hone their skills before heading up the magnificent dunes.
All tours are catered to the level of riding ability for you. So if it's adrenaline or simply slow cruising, we can cater to you!
No question about it!
Yes, providing you follow the simple rules and instructions given to you by your guide.
You will be told the Do's and Don'ts of riding quad bikes (ATVs) on arrival.
If these simple rules are disregarded while on your tour, you will be asked to leave the tour.
This is purely for your safety and the safety of other passengers.
Your safety is of utmost importance!
- All participants must check-in 30 mins prior to departure
- Children under the age of 16 years are not allowed to ride on their own
- Children riding on a double bike with an adult must be 130cm to ride
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- All passengers are requested to wear long pants, enclosed shoes & sunglasses for self-protection
- The Operator reserves the right to change or alter the adventure for safety reasons or in extreme weather conditions
- The Operator reserves the right to stop any passengers from continuing their quad bike tour if the passenger does not follow safety instructions, behaves in an unacceptable manner or is under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days prior to departure or no shows - 100% of the total booking cost will be charged
- If your tour is cancelled by The Operator due to unsuitable weather, the booking can be changed to an open-dated ticket valid for 12 months
Reviews for 1 Hour Quad Bike Adventure Tour - Port Stephens
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely