Sample world famous Pacific oysters and Port Lincoln wines while in the comfort of the Eyre Peninsula’s stunning coastal environment
Coffin Bay Oyster Farm Day Tour Highlights
- Get up top $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Small group size with option of private tour
- Immersive oyster lease tour and tasting with Experience Coffin Bay
- Roam white sandy beaches in Coffin Bay National Park
- Gourmet lunch two-course set menu
- Sample Boston Bay Wines overlooking the bay
- Encounter iconic Australian wildlife while discovering the real Eyre Peninsula with your expert local guide
- All activities and national park fees included in ticket price
- Hotel pick up and drop off available
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Dietary requirements can be catered for; please advise these when booking.
Australia has a relaxed attitude to standards of dress. However, depending on the time of year you are travelling, you may need to be prepared for the extremes. Temperatures in Southern Australia in winter (June, July, August) can get quite cold with daytime temperatures from 10 to18 degrees Celsius and nighttime temperatures can reach zero. Please ensure you dressappropriately. You’ll be nice and snug when travelling in the vehicles and staying in your accommodation but for the outdoor activities you’ll need warm jackets and a raincoat, just in case.
In summer, daytime temperatures can be extreme from November to April with temperatures generally in the 30s but sometimes reaching over 40 degrees Celsius. Be prepared to endure extra physical stress due to the heat at these times, especially while on walks. If travelling in summer we recommend that you wear loose, cool, cotton clothing to protect yourself from the harsh sun. A sun hat, sunscreen and sunglasses are a must.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A hat
- A jacket and raincoat
- Water bottle
- Swimmers and beach towel (optional)
- And of course, a camera
Reviews for Coffin Bay Oyster Farm Day Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Hilton Motel @ 7:35AM
- Marina Hotel @ 7:50AM
- North Shields @ 7:15AM
- Port Lincoln Hotel @7:30AM
- Port Lincoln Tourist Park @ 7:45AM
- YHA @ 7:40AM