- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 3 hr guided walking tour of Fremantle's best foodie destinations
- Entry into 4 venues, with delicious food served at each
- 2 drinks to wash your morsels down
- A professional local host who'll share local history & tips, plus fun stories along the way
- Departs from the meeting point at Fremantle Visitors Centre – Kings Square, High Street, Fremantle
Fremantle Food Lovers TourTreat yourself to some culinary delights on this food lovers tour of Fremantle, visiting funky restaurants, historic pubs & cool cafes.
- Additional drink purchases
- Return transfers or train from Perth to Fremantle
What to Expect
Fremantle is a foodie’s delight full of funky restaurants, historic pubs, cool cafes and the old world charm of a colonial port.
On this ultimate food lovers tour, you'll wine and dine your way around this wonderful port town with good company and a dose of fun stories about the area.
Experience the high streets and the narrow lanes of the West End with an expert local guide. Enjoy a selection of the best foods and venues, from cheese and charcuterie in a private courtyard, to hole-in-the-wall takeaways and uber-cool restaurants.
You will visit at least 4 venues in the West End and Port area of town, with time to delight in their house specialties. Exact destinations will vary depending on availability.
You'll also get to taste local delicacies in the weekend markets, which are loaded with artisan foods, fruit, vegetables and tasty ethnic flavours. You'll leave with a very full belly!
This is the ideal day trip from Perth, taking only 30 minutes by train from the city centre.
Where we Visit:
- Fremantle Port
- West End
Frequently Asked Questions
Dress for the weather and comfort. Sensible shoes are recommended, as is smart casual dressing for the bars and pubs you'll attend.
Your guide will be waiting in a bright red shirt. The guide will be on the lookout for you as much as you are looking for them. This tour departs from Fremantle Visitors Centre – Kings Square, High Street, Fremantle.
- Tours run rain or shine. Tours will only be cancelled when a weather warning is issued by the Bureau of Meteorology or when it may put the safety of our guides or guests at risk
- All guests should arrive 10 minutes early so that the tour can depart on time
- The minimum age is 8 years
- A dress code of neat casual attire & no thongs applies
- If your booking is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to travel, 100% of the total cost of the booking will be charged as a cancellation fee
- Tour date changes are available with more than 24 hours' notice, subject to availability
Reviews for Fremantle Food Lovers Tour
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely