A relaxed lunchtime experience with delicious native ingredients and fresh local seafood.
2 Hour Mooloolaba Native Bushfood And Seafood Cruise Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Cruise along the Sunshine Coast on a beautifully restored traditional sailing vessel
- Sail along a safe and scenic route in Mooloolaba canals
- Delve into native flavours and cuisine during your cruise
- Enjoy access to a fully stocked bar and local wine, beer, and spirits
- Learn about and pay respect to one of the world’s oldest cultures, the Kabi Kabi/Gubbi Gubbi people
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the vessel has a fully licensed bar on board with a range of local craft beer, local spirits, and cocktails.
The tour can cater to most dietary requirements provided this is communicated 24 hours prior to the tour.
Yes, there is a newly renovated and comfortable bathroom on the vessel.
The safety and well-being of passengers is at the forefront of the tour, therefore if the weather forecast is heavy rains/winds we will communicate within 24 hours of each tour around our decision to postpone, in which case your ticket can be used on any future tours, or a full refund will be provided if necessary.
We can do our best to ensure all passengers are able to board our vessel; however, our deck space does have various obstacles and ropes. We do have seating under shade but the vessel itself is not wheelchair accessible.
Please note, there are 3 steps down a ladder to access bathroom and saloon area.
Children under 14 must be supervised at all times.
Reviews for 2 Hour Mooloolaba Native Bushfood And Seafood Cruise
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.