- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day guided tour discovering what is to love about Margaret River & its diverse attractions
- Visit two boutique wineries with tastings among the barrels & guided tasting at a coffee roasting house
- Delicious lunch at a renowned berry farm, including their crafted ciders & liqueurs, sauces, relishes & jams
- Scenic nature stop to explore Boranup Forest
- Convenient return transfers from selected Margaret River Township accommodation
- Dedicated & fun local guide with a passion for the region
The All About Margaret River Tour: Wine, Coffee, Lunch and ForestJoin this half-day guided adventure to discover Margaret River's diversity of attractions, including locally produced coffee, boutique wineries, amazing nature and lunch at a berry farm.
What to Expect
Experience some of the gems of Margaret River on a half-day guided tour, highlighting the best of the region's diverse attractions. Indulge your senses as you visit two boutique wineries with tastings, local coffee tasting, a delicious lunch at a berry farm, and take in the scenic beauty of Boranup Forest.
Start your morning with a two-in-one stop for locally produced coffee and olive oil. Enjoy a guided tastingat a coffee roasting house for a caffeine fix and learn about the fascinating world behind your cuppa, as well as visit the all-natural olive oil outlet.
Throughout the day you will take a roam through the stunning rural countryside to stop at two boutique locally owned wineries. Here you will meet the winemakers and get a backstage tour as you enjoy a wine tasting among the wine barrels. The delightful Berry Farm is where you will enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch, alongside a sampling of their crafted ciders & liqueurs, sauces, relishes and jams.
Experience a different side to the Margaret River region with a fantastic stop to enjoy the captivating nature of Margaret River. The Boranup Forestis dominated by towering karri trees and is a beautiful sight to complement your day in Margaret River.
Our tours specialise in small groups and as such offer a more personalised and enjoyable experience. We are driven by a passion for sharing our favourite places, the best family-owned wineries and producers, and offering a unique 'behind the scenes' experience not available to everyone.
Where We Visit
- Margaret River Region
- Visits may be altered due to weather & other circumstances, however never to the detriment of the overall tour content
- Please be ready 10 mins prior to pick-up time
- Full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the tour date
- Within 24 hours, no refund
- Margaret River Town
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely