- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Morning or afternoon guided eco adventure via 4-wheel-drive to explore the Pemberton region's spectacular National Parks, beaches, lakes & sand dune system
- Delicious picnic lunch premade from a local cafe (morning departure) OR homemade afternoon tea (afternoon departure)
- National Park entry fees
- Knowledgeable accredited tour guide giving fascinating insight into the local history
- Departs from the meeting point at Pemberton Discovery Centre, 12 Brockman Street
Beach & Forest Eco Adventure - PembertonThis unforgettable eco safari will have you discovering why Pemberton's rich wilderness and coastlines are one of the natural jewels of Australia's South West.
What to Expect
Embark on a half-day 4-wheel-drive eco safari that can't be beaten! Experience the largest inland dune system in the Southern Hemisphere, drive on an endless beach, visit wild oceans with magnificent coastlines and touch towering Karri trees all in one exciting morning or afternoon of discovery.
Join your expert tour guide from Pemberton, for a 9.00 am or 2.00 pm departure, as you escape reality and into the true Southern Forest wilderness. Journey off road into the Warren National Park, through spectacular old-growth forest trails to discover the giant Karri forest. You will experience a diversity of wildlife, from kangaroos, emus and red-tailed black cockatoos to a vast array of other bird life unique to this pristine area.
As you pass through many unique and spectacular terrains, your guide will reveal tales of Aboriginal history, early pioneering settlers and even show some of their early horse drawn trails in the comfort of our 4-wheel drive. On entering the D'Entrecasteaux National Park, stop to stretch your legs on the banks of Dead Man’s Lake and learn about its history. From here you will get a glimpse of the largest landlocked sand dune system in the Southern Hemisphere.
Traverse the sandy tracks and experience the wonder of the Yeagarup sand dune system. The shifting sands can be a spectacular sight to see as it moves 4 metres per year, swallowing up the forests whilst unearthing fossilised trees. After taking in the picture-perfect views, it's time to head to the Great Southern Ocean. The drive will take you through ancient flora with its beautiful mass of wildflowers when in season (Sept - Nov).
Take in the beautiful coastline with a 4-wheel drive along the endless beach, and enjoy time to explore with a short stroll or even a spot of fishing (afternoon tour only). Return to the lake to enjoy a locally made picnic lunch (on the morning tour) or homemade afternoon tea (on the afternoon tour) in the peaceful and natural bush setting before arriving back to Pemberton and civilisation.
Showcasing the magnificent scenery of Australia's South West, this is one memorable eco tour that promises photo opportunities around every corner.
Where We Visit
- Warren National Park
- D'Entrecasteaux National Park
- Yeagarup Sand Dunes
- Great Southern Ocean
Frequently Asked Questions
Our tour is Advanced Ecotourism Certified. This certification is given to Australia's leading and most innovative ecotourism products that operate with minimal impact on the environment and provide opportunities to learn about the environment with operators who are committed to achieving best practice, using resources wisely, contributing to conserving the environment and helping local communities.
Please bring your water (we have some on board but it is inaccessible whilst we are driving). We do have water for sale at the shop and will happily fill any water bottles you may have.
Also ensure you are wearing appropriate clothing and don’t forget your camera equipment/batteries, hat, sunscreen, bathers or umbrella (in season) and a sense of adventure!
- Tours require a minimum of 4 passengers to operate
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions & other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Cancellations within 3 days of departure - 100% cancellation fees apply
- Cancellations within 4-14 days of departure - 20% cancellation fees apply
- Cancellations outside of 14 days of departure - fully refundable
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely