- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Explore the crystal waters of the south-west coastline
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure time
- A delicious morning tea or afternoon tea
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milo, green tea and biscuits are available onboard
- Travel comfortably aboard the Alison Maree - a modern, spacious and luxurious 20m catamaran
- Life jackets included for peace of mind
- Complimentary access to the Captains Lounge
- See an array of marine life in their natural habitat including Humpback Whales, Southern Right Whales and therare Blue and Minke Whales
- On the small chance that you don't see whales on your tour, you can come back for free!
Augusta Whale Watching Eco TourSee the largest whale migration in the world take place right off the coast of Western Australia during this amazing phenomenon
What to Expect
Are you ready to turn your whale watching dreams into a reality?
Witness the behaviour of acrobatic humpbacks, beautiful southern right's and the largest animal on the planet - the almighty blue whale!
The friendly, professional and experienced crew will ensure you will have an amazing time onboard and you will leave feeling inspired, educated and amazed by nature's wonders.
About the boat
Step onboard the luxury vessel Alison Maree - a 20m catamaran built in Western Australia specifically for the Southern Ocean; so rest assured and enjoy peace of mind that you are on a large, stable and incredibly safe vessel along with an expert trained to crew to assist you with any needs throughout the day.
The Alison Maree also offers modern facilities on board including air conditioning, toilets, filtered water system, comfortable PFD's and complimentary access to the Captains Lounge!
Cruises depart during the months of May, June, July and August - 10am and 2pm daily (weather depending) from the Augusta Boat Harbour, Leeuwin Road, Augusta.
The cruises are approximately 2.5 hours long. Please be sure to arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to your tour departing.
What to expect
This tour provides visitors with the opportunity to view Humpback Whales, Southern Right Whales and therare Blue and Minke Whales on both their northern and southern migrations. As you watch these majestic creatures breach and frolic, you're guaranteed to be mesmerised by their agility.
Other marine life you might encounter during your whale watching tour include New Zealand fur seals, bottlenose and common dolphins and sea birds.
The crew are all trained in marine science and provide expert commentary, while guests enjoy complimentary morning or afternoon tea, including coffee, tea, milo, green tea, filtered water and biscuits.
We have a strong 99% success rate across our tours, on the small chance you don’t get to see whales, you can come back for FREE!!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is possible to welcome passengers in a wheelchair on board for a whale watching tour but there are some limitations, please contact The Supplier prior to making a booking.
As The Supplier is trying to reduce their plastic imprint, they would really appreciate if you could be apart of the movement by bringing along your own water bottle and keep cup.
There is also the option to purchase a drink bottle or keep cup on board the vessel.
Augusta Boat Harbour is located on Flinders Bay, approximately 4.5km south of the town of Augusta. Follow Leeuwin Road south through Augusta for approximately 5 minutes (towards the Leeuwin Lighthouse).
- Check-in deadlines apply and may be strictly enforced.
- To help the tour get away on time, ensure you are at the departure point by the time specified.
- You will not be able to check-in after the check-in deadline.
- Arrival after the check-in deadline may result in you losing your tour and the entire fare paid.
- The boat will not be held for you if you arrive late at the departure point.
- The supplier is not liable to you for any direct or indirect loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your late arrival at either check in or the departure point.
- If you book an expedition and are unable to travel due to official Government Restrictions put in place because of Covid-19 you will be entitled to reschedule your expedition to a later date, or, if you wish you can cancel the booking with the entitlement to a full refund.
- If you are cancelling due to any other reason our normal cancellation policy will apply.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely