- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 1 hr horseback ride through stunning Hunter Valley bush & farmland
- Use of a helmet & a brief riding lesson to ensure you're safety
- Horses suitable for all levels of experience, including children & absolute beginners
- Departs from the meeting point at Hunter Valley Resort, Hermitage Road & Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin (follow the signs to the farm)
Why Do We Love This
OUR TEAM OF TRAVEL EXPERTS RATED THIS AS A 2022 TOP TOUR BECAUSE...
"On this tour, experience the thrill of horseback riding in the spectacular Hunter Valley with a nature ride perfect for families with children aged 10 and above."
"Soak in the beauty of the bushland and the majestic Broken Back Range while riding on one of these beautiful horses. Suitable for beginners and groups, this is an unforgettable outdoor adventure that everyone in the family can enjoy."
What to Expect
There is nothing quite like getting out in nature, especially on horseback. When you come to the Hunter Valley, take this opportunity to get up close with nature on a unique and inspiring horse riding adventure.
Departing from the Hunter Valley Resort, leave your worries behind for 1 hr as you ride through bushland and farmland in the breathtaking Hunter Valley. Take in the fresh air, local wildlife and views of the beautiful Broken Back Ranges.
The friendly staff and beautiful, well-cared-for horses will ensure you have a fun and relaxing day out with your family and friends.
This tour is suitable for children and beginners, as the group rides at a leisurely walking pace, so everyone can keep up and enjoy the surroundings.
Where we Visit:
- Bushland & farm around the Hunter Valley Resort
Reviews for Hunter Valley Bushland Trail Horse Ride
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- The minimum age for this is 10 years. Once mounted on the horse, if your child is too nervous to ride or unable to control their horse, your ride will change to a 30-minute private family ride where an instructor will be allocated to lead your child. No refunds will be given for this change, so please make sure you have booked carefully
- Children under the age of 13 years must have a parent or guardian riding also
- The maximum weight is 110kg
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes before your ride
- Guests must complete an online horse-riding waiver
- Long pants, sleeved shirts and enclosed shoes are required
- If you give at least 72 hours notice of any changes or cancellations to your booking you will not be charged
- If you cancel between 48 hours and 24 hours you will be charged for 1 rider (groups of up to 6) or 2 riders (groups of 7 and above)
- On the day, cancellations, 'no-shows' or groups that simply change their minds will be charged the full amount of the booking
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation