- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Canyon Flyer Guided Zipline – Australia's largest, highest, and fastest guided zipline tour
- Enjoy a journey through the trees, with 7 ziplines totalling 1.4km of fast-flying fun
- Reach soaring heights more than 70m above the canyon, & speeds of up to 70km/hr
- Challenge yourself to go upside down, backward, or cannonball
- Small-groups, with a maximum of 10 adventurers
Canyon Flyer Zipline Tour Mount TamborineFly through the tree tops on Australia's largest, highest & fastest zipline tour!
What to Expect
Are you ready for a high-speed, adrenaline-fueled flight across an actual canyon on the longest, fastest and highest zipline tour in Australia? Of course, you are!
Along with two funny and highly experienced guides, you’ll fly above the treetops and conquer any fear of heights on the Canyon Flyer zipline tour at Mount Tamborine. This area is blessed with ancient rainforests (some of the oldest in Australia), so keep your eyes open as you tackle seven (yes, seven!) extreme ziplines on this thrilling three-hour adventure over Cedar Creek canyon.
The tour starts with an off-road 4WD experience as your guides take you from the reception to the beginning of your adventure. The first four zip lines are all about incredible heights and massive speeds (up to 70km/h!) to get the adrenaline pumping. Soon you’ll gain sky-high confidence, so use the last three to challenge yourself – this is where you can try going upside down and backwards! Don't worry, your awesome guides will show you how.
There are no tough or technical elements to pass through, just incredible, seemingly endless ziplines all the way. This makes the Canyon Flyer an unforgettable experience for all fitness levels, with no prior experience required to have fun. This is an awesome way to view the Gold Coast Hinterland while pushing your limits and enjoying an extreme adrenaline rush.
The Canyon Flyer is an awesome way to view the stunning Gold Coast Hinterland while pushing your limits and enjoying an extreme adrenaline rush.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each tour takes up to 3 hours. Two guides accompany groups of up to 10 guests. The tour is located at Thunderbird Park and leaves from the TreeTop Challenge.
- Closed in shoes (sneakers are ideal)
- Shorts or leggings suitable for wearing a harness
- Small camera or phone to capture memories (only if you can secure it in a pocket with a zip)
There is no height restriction for the Canyon Flyer, but you need to weigh a minimum of 40 kilos or a maximum of 120 kilos. If you suffer from any health condition, such as heart problems where too much excitement might be a problem, please do not attempt the Canyon Flyer. It definitely will be exciting.
All safety equipment (harness, helmet & gloves) is supplied and participants are fully instructed on its usage before beginning the course.
We provide lockers for your convenience.
Yes, you can but our advice is that you should not take anything you are not prepared to lose.
- All TreeTop Challenge activities are highly exciting, physically & mentally demanding as you will be attempting a physical activity with ladders, steep climbs, and many other challenging games. As your safety is always our number priority, it means you cannot participate if you have a chronic illness or pre-existing medical/physical concern including but not limited to:
- Heart Illness
- Recent Surgery
- Back Problems
- Guests should wear enclosed and comfortable sport of hiking shoes, and a comfortable shirt and pants
- There is no height restriction for the Canyon Flyer, but you need to weigh a minimum of 40 kilos or a maximum of 120 kilos. If you suffer from any health condition, such as heart problems where too much excitement might be a problem, please do not attempt the Canyon Flyer
- All participants must sign a Conditions of Participation Document
- No refunds will be provided for customer cancellations made within 48 hours of tour departure
- Changes to the date or time of your booking must be received 48 hours prior to tour departure
- All changes are subject to availability and are made at the discretion of the operator
- The Canyon Flyer operates in all weather conditions, except lighting storms or high winds. If the tour cancels for any reason, you will be eligible for a full refund, but please be aware this may not include non-refundable third-party booking fees
Reviews for Canyon Flyer Zipline Tour Mount Tamborine
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely