Tick off your Top End bucket list with a scenic flight to Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge, a 2 hr boat tour, visit to an arts centre, & lunch.
Katherine in a Day Flight Tour Highlights
- Get up to $80 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day tour to Nitmiluk (Katherine) National park, flying out of Darwin
- A 1 hr 30 min to 2 hr scenic plane flight over Mary River, Kakadu and Nitmiluk National Parks
- A 2 hr to 2 hr 30 min NitNit Dreaming 2 Gorge Boat Tour, along the incredible Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge
- A delicious outback lunch
- Spend time at either Godinymayin Yijard Rivers Arts & Culture Centre or Mimi Aboriginal Art & Craft learning more about the world's oldest living culture
- Return 1-hr flight from Nitmiluk National Park to Darwin
- All national park entry fees
- The minimum number of guests to book this tour is two
- Departs from the meeting point at Kakadu Air Terminal, 2 Slade Ct, Eaton NT 0820
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
The Katherine Tour requires a high aircraft speed to complete a satisfactory itinerary in the planned time. To achieve this, and when confirming low numbers, you will fly in twin engine Cessna aircraft; these have a low wing; however, with a practised technique, the pilot will lower the wing for views of various attractions.
Darwin air tours leave from the departure lounge at 2 Slade Court, Eaton NT 0820 (Darwin Airport). The drive time to the Darwin CBD is approximately 15 minutes. Pre-booking a taxi is recommended, as car parking is not provided. However, there is a public car park on Pedersen Road, 250 meters away.
Reviews for Katherine in a Day Flight Tour
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.