- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us!
- Full day entry to Crocosaurus Cove
- Top End with VIP access to the Reptile House
- Participate in feeding some of the biggest crocodiles on the planet
- Bookings require min 2 Adults per booking
- Bonus inclusion for bookings until 31 Aug for travel 1 Sept 2022 - 31 Mar 2023, receive a free baby croc photo package
What to Expect
Have you ever wanted to get up close and personal with one of the earth’s most deadly creatures? Come face to face with the prehistoric saltwater crocodile in this once in a lifetime VIP croc-feeding adventure at Crocosaurus Cove in Darwin city.
Enjoy a full day discovery tour of Crocosaurus Cove and uncover the incredible underwater world of the biggest crocodiles on the planet. Explore the world’s biggest collection of Australian reptiles and aquatic creatures, hold a baby croc and enjoy a unique close-up feeding experience with these deadly predators.
Located in the heart of Darwin city, Crocosaurus Cove is now offering guests the opportunity to come face to face with one of the deadliest creatures in the world on this unique VIP feeding experience. This special 1 hour fully guided tour of the incredible Crocosaurus Cove showcases all the highlights of this incredible nature park, from the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and aquatic creatures to special behind-the-scenes access into the amazing world of the giant saltwater crocodile.
Under the supervision of our experienced crocodile handlers, you will gain a wealth of information about these incredible prehistoric beasts. Go swimming with the crocs, jump on our ‘fishing for crocs’ platform and even hold a baby croc as you prepare yourself for the grand finale!
Brace yourself for Darwin’s ultimate urban wildlife experience and get up as close as you dare to the world’s 4th most deadly creature as you feed a giant adult saltwater crocodile! These prehistoric beasts are the world’s largest living reptiles, reaching up to 7 metres in length and weighing up to 1200kg! Keep your arms out of the reach of their snapping jaws and watch out for the famous roll of death as they leap out of the water to grab their food! This truly is an adrenaline-fuelled wildlife experience unlike any other.
Min 2/ Max 6 passenger per tour Min age 4 yrs.
Tours must be booked a min of 1hr prior to departure
While we aim to provide an entertaining, educational & unique NT experience, please note that we take your safety seriously.
- All participants must follow the instructions of Crocosaurus Cove staff members at all times. Entry is at the participant’s own risk.
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by parents at all times.
- You will be handling various reptiles that are used to being handled, however they can bite. If they do, please listen to the instructions of Crocosaurus Cove staff members.
- While in the back of the aquarium children between the ages of 4 and 10 must wear the life jackets provided. There are non-slip mats for you to step on while behind the aquarium. Please stay on them.
- While in the crocodile safety enclosures children between the ages of 4 and 10 must wear safety harnesses and be strapped into the safety bar at all times. It is very important that everyone follows the instructions of the crocodile handlers. The big crocodiles are very dangerous. If you jump over the feeding wall, the crocodiles will attack you, so please don’t do that!
- Reptiles are cold-blooded animals and their energy levels and feeding habits can vary depending on weather conditions and temperatures. Throughout the dry season, May-Sep, feeding performances may be affected due to lack of appetite. However, they will still try to eat you so please stay out of the water.
100% cancellation fee applies if cancelled less than 72 hours prior to booking date.
Reviews for Crocosaurus Cove Entry And Big Croc Feed Experience
Get Instant Confirmation