- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Join a historical half-day tour that showcases the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation
- Fully guided tour lead by experienced naturalist guides
- Visit the Daintree Rainforest, the Bloomfield Track to Wujal Wujal, Wujal Wujal Waterfalls and more
- Experience hidden gems of the jungle including secluded beaches and swimming holes
- All national park fees and permits
- Small, private touring group
- Transfers in a comfortable and airconditioned vehicle
Half Day 4WD Daintree And Cooktown TourTravel in style aboard a new Toyota Landcruiser on this exclusive eco-tour that showcases North Queensland’s natural beauty and culture
What to Expect
Experience an exclusive eco-tour that showcases North Queensland’s natural beauty and culture in this fast-paced half-day tour.
The day starts off exploring the beauty of the Daintree Rainforest, where you'll see many natural wonders including an incredible 500-year-old fig tree.
You will cross the cool, clear waters of Emmagen Creek (be sure to keep an eye out for crocodiles!), then venture onto the treacherous Bloomfield Track and explore the cascading Wujal Wujal Waterfalls.
End your day journeying back to Cape Tribulation, while stopping off at various secluded beaches and swimming holes. Here you will have the opportunity for a swim, should you wish to go for a refreshing dip. This fast-paced amazing Daintree Rainforest tour will leave you wanting more.
The tour operates with daily pick-ups from anywhere in Cape Tribulation. Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Beach House - 7:30am
Pk's Jungle Village - 7:35am
Turtle Rock Cafe - 7:45am
Cape Tribulation Camping - 7:50am
Ferntree Rainforest Lodge- 7:55am
Beach House - 1:00pm
Pk's Jungle Village - 1:05pm
Turtle Rock Cafe - 1:15pm
Cape Tribulation Camping - 1:20pm
Ferntree Rainforest Lodge - 1:25pm
Frequently Asked Questions
No physical strength is required. However, there is bush walking and swimming involved if you choose to include this in your tour. If you have a restricted mobility or medical condition of concern, please contact The Supplier to discuss requirements prior to your tour. The Supplier is happy to alter the tour to fit your requirements and needs to ensure you will have the best experience and adventure possible.
The groups are small and comprised of likeminded people all aiming for the same experience – to explore Tropical Far North Queensland’s many beautiful destinations. Maximum group size per car is 4 or 5 people.
- Children and minors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- If required, baby car seats can be provided at an extra charge.
- All minors that are under the age of 2 are free, but any extra charges accumulated throughout the tour will have to be covered by the entity undertaking the booking.
- Approximate pickup and scheduled times are only a guide - certain circumstances can alter these times
- Single travelers must book a “single” rate as The Supplier doesn't offer shared rooms with other single travelers
- 100% cancellation fee applies to all tours cancelled within 72 hours before departure or no show
- Beach House Cape Tribulation
- Ferntree Rainforest Lodge Reception
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely