- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Join a historical day tour that showcases the Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Cooktown
- Fully guided tour lead by experienced naturalist guides
- Explore the historic village of Cooktown
- Enjoy amazing views and sunset over the Endeavour River
- Visit the Daintree Rainforest, the Bloomfield Track to Wujal Wujal, Wujal Wujal Waterfalls and more
- Experience hidden gems of the jungle including secluded beaches and swimming holes
- All national park fees and permits
- Small, private touring group
- Transfers in a comfortable and airconditioned vehicle
- A delicious lunch and complimentary drinks
Full Day 4WD Cooktown And Daintree TourThis historical tour showcases all the natural beauty and excitement of the Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Cooktown
What to Expect
Experience an exclusive eco-tour that showcases North Queensland’s natural beauty and culture in this fast-paced day tour.
The day starts off exploring the beauty of the Daintree Rainforest, where you'll see many natural wonders including an incredible 500-year-old fig tree.
You will cross the cool, clear waters of Emmagen Creek (be sure to keep an eye out for crocodiles!), then venture onto the treacherous Bloomfield Track and explore the cascading Wujal Wujal Waterfalls.
The adventure continues up to the historic Cooktown to the imposing mountain range Black Mountain made up of massive granite boulders, which are home to unique wildlife and rich in Aboriginal culture.
Refresh and unwind with a delicious lunch and drinks in Cooktown Village, and then enjoy the sunset at the Grassy Hill lookout.
You will then end the full day tour journeying back to Cairns or Port Douglas, while stopping off at various secluded beaches and swimming holes where you will have the opportunity for a swim to cool off after your action-packed day.
The tour operates with daily pick-ups from anywhere in Cape Tribulation. Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Beach House - 8:10am
Pk's Jungle Village - 8:15am
Turtle Rock Cafe - 8:20am
Cape Tribulation Camping - 8:25am
Ferntree Rainforest Lodge- 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
No physical strength is required. However, there is bush walking and swimming involved if you choose to include this in your tour. If you have a restricted mobility or medical condition of concern, please contact The Supplier to discuss requirements prior to your tour. The Supplier is happy to alter the tour to fit your requirements and needs to ensure you will have the best experience and adventure possible.
The groups are small and comprised of likeminded people all aiming for the same experience – to explore Tropical Far North Queensland’s many beautiful destinations. Maximum group size per car is 4 or 5 people.
- Children and minors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- If required, baby car seats can be provided at an extra charge.
- All minors that are under the age of 2 are free, but any extra charges accumulated throughout the tour will have to be covered by the entity undertaking the booking.
- Approximate pickup and scheduled times are only a guide - certain circumstances can alter these times
- Single travelers must book a “single” rate as The Supplier doesn't offer shared rooms with other single travelers
- 100% cancellation fee applies to all tours cancelled within 72 hours before departure or no show
- Cape Tribulation
- Port Douglas
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely