- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Option to skydive from 8,500ft or 15,000ft
- Scenic flight over Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands
- Soak up the spectacular views of North Queensland, The Whitsundays and the ocean
- APF and admin levy fee of $35 included
- Professional instruction and training provided
- Certificate of your skydive
- Free return transfers to your accomodation ( 5.30am - 6am only )
Airlie Beach Tandem SkydivingGet ready for the most incredible views of the Great Barrier Reef, Whitsunday Islands and Airlie Beach on this tandem skydive
What to Expect
Jump from a height of up to 15,000ft directly over the crystal clear waters and sparkling white sands of the Great Barrier Reef! The Airlie Beach drop zone is in the heart of Queensland's most popular tourist spot, the Whitsunday Islands. Just minutes from the town of Airlie Beach, free return transfers to your accommodation are available.
Enjoy a scenic flight over Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands as you prepare yourself for your drop. Then, it's time to jump! Experience the ultimate thrill of freefall at over 220 km/hr for up to an insane 60 seconds, before floating under canopy for 5-7 minutes while soaking up breath-taking views. Soak up the spectacular views of North Queensland, the Great Barrier Reef and the ocean. Skydiving just doesn't get any better than here!
Landing takes place across multiple areas located around Airlie Beach - weather dependent.
Check-in office address: Skydive Australia Building, Whitsunday Airport, 1 Air Whitsunday Road, Flametree 4802
Drop zone address: Whitsunday Airport, Shute Harbour Road.
Free shuttle bus: Free transfers from selected accommodation and points of interest in Airlie Beach are available. Bookings are essential.
- Airlie Beach 8,500ft tandem skydive
AUD $239Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- Airlie Beach 15,000ft tandem skydive
AUD $289Value AUD $329SAVE 12%Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
Frequently Asked Questions
$35 APF and admin levy is included in the rate you're paying.
If you are 16 years you must have parental or legal guardian consent. If your parent or legal guardian cannot be with you on the day of your skydive you must notify The Supplier immediately. The Supplier will arrange for the correct documents of consent to be sent to you prior to your skydive.
Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by the Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions.
In the event that a booking is cancelled or changed, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellation more than 48 hours before departure: No fee
- Cancellation within 48 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
- Rescheduling of booking within 48 hours of departure: $110 fee
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely