From Seal Rock to West Island and Kings Beach, discover the incredible wildlife of the Southern Ocean on this exhilarating cruise
Southern Ocean Adventure Cruise Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book through us
- See Seal Island, Wright Island, West Island and the iconic Waitpinga Cliffs
- Say hello to sea lions, fur seals, dolphins and whales who inhabit these waters
- Enjoy entertaining and factual commentary from your tour guide
- Get an exclusive look at West Island Conservation Park, complete with a research hut
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Life jackets and spray jackets are provided for all guests.
Currently a brand new causeway/jetty is being constructed to Granite Island, which prevents us from operating our tours from the old causeway structure. All tours will now board from the Encounter Bay Boat Ramp (Franklin Parade) near the Bluff.
The minimum age is 2 years old on the Seal Island Tour. This is due to life jacket sizing and also the ride can get bumpy with swell and chop.
The supplier also advises that parents with young children are seated at the rear of the boat where the ride is much smoother.
Please arrive early and advise the Captain if you wish to be seated towards the rear of the boat.
Temperatures out on the ocean are often 10 degrees cooler than on the land, even during summer it can be cool, so bring a light jacket.
Please rug up in winter during whale season.
Reviews for Southern Ocean Adventure Cruise
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.