Engage with some of Australia’s most unique and curious wildlife!
Cleland Wildlife Park Experience Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All inclusive of Cleland Wildlife Park entry fees, bag of animal food, and return transfer
- Scenic drive into the Adelaide Hills via the Cleland Conservation Park route
- Plenty of time to explore the trails at your leisure
- Hand feed the free-roaming wildlife
- Park maps and a full orientation is provided along with valuable insights and insider tips
- Koala close-up experience
- Hand feed the kangaroo’s and listen to informative and engaging talks by Cleland park keepers
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
111 Franklin Street Adelaide (directly across from the Adelaide Central Bus Station). Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time for check in.
It departs at 10am and you'll get back at 3:30pm.
No, bring a picnic lunch to enjoy in the park or sample some local South Australian produce at the Cleland Café.
Reviews for Cleland Wildlife Park Experience
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Adabco Boutique Hotel - Wakefield Street
- Adelaide Riviera Hotel- North Terrace
- Adina Hotel- Flinders Street
- Breakfree Adelaide- Hindley Street
- Crowne Plaza
- Grand Chancellor on Hindley
- Hilton Adelaide - Victoria Square
- Holiday Inn Express
- Ibis Adelaide- Grenfell Street
- Intercontinental Hotel - North Terrace
- Majestic Roof Garden Hotel
- Mantra Hindmarsh Square
- Mantra on Frome
- Mecure Grosvenor - North Terrace
- Oaks Horizon or Oaks Embassy - North Terrace (meet Oaks Horizons)
- Paringa Hotel, Mayfair Hotel or Miller Apartments - Hindley Street
- Playford Hotel - North Terrace
- Pullman - Hindmarsh Square (meet Bus stop H, Grenfell St)
- pureSA office- Franklin Street
- Quest on King William South
- Rockford Hotel
- Rydges- South Terrace
- Sage Hotel- South Terrace
- Stamford Plaza - North Terrace