Join a historic and scenic hike along the Big Oak Flat stagecoach road and discover the magic of Yosemite Valley in one epic day
Historic Stagecoach Road Hike & Yosemite Valley Tour Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 6-hour guided adventure to hike the historic Big Oak Flat Stagecoach Road, taking in panoramic vistas of the glacial valleys & peaks, & discover the iconic landmarks & sights of Yosemite Valley
- Knowledgable & experienced guide providing fun & informative commentary
- National Park entrance fee
- Day pack, water bottle & First Aid equipment
- All taxes
- Convenient return transfers from selected accommodation between Groveland & Yosemite Valley
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Historic Stagecoach Road Hike & Yosemite Valley Tour
- Registration Forms
- Layered Clothing
- Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses
- Sun Block & Insect Repellent
- Camera & Binoculars
We'll pick you up anywhere along Highway 120, between Groveland and the Yosemite National Park entrance. If you are staying on Highway 140 near El Portal or Highway 41 near Oakhurst, then we'll find the most accessible place to meet you. Don't worry; we'll work with you, and provide maps and directions!
If you are staying in Yosemite Valley, the National Park has asked that we direct you to Aramark, the National Park concessionaire.
Reviews for Historic Stagecoach Road Hike & Yosemite Valley Tour
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.