- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 6-hour guided adventure to hike the historic Big Oak Flat Stagecoach Road, taking in panoramic vistas of the glacial valleys & peaks, & discover the iconic landmarks & sights of Yosemite Valley
- Knowledgable & experienced guide providing fun & informative commentary
- National Park entrance fee
- Day pack, water bottle & First Aid equipment
- All taxes
- Convenient return transfers from selected accommodation between Groveland & Yosemite Valley
Historic Stagecoach Road Hike & Yosemite Valley TourJoin a historic and scenic hike along the Big Oak Flat stagecoach road and discover the magic of Yosemite Valley in one epic day
- Custom hiker's lunch - $20 per person
What to Expect
Journey back in time on an incredibly scenic and historic hike along the abandoned and crumbling Big Oak Flat Stagecoach Road. This road was one of the original wagon trail roads to enter Yosemite Valley, crossing through Yosemite's High Country and affording incredible sweeping views over the impressive peaks, valleys and waterfalls of Yosemite National Park. You will also spend time discovering Yosemite Valley's iconic landmarks and vistas on this fun and informative 6-hour naturalist adventure.
Join your knowledgable and experienced guide as you head towards Yosemite Valley on this ultimate 5-mile roundtrip hike. Although this hike has very little elevation gain, the dramatic panoramic views of Bridalveil Falls, Ribbon Falls, and El Capitan will take your breath away.
Considered a challenging route, there is some boulder hopping and scrambling required for the rocky trail and a moderate level of fitness is required. Enjoy some sightseeing in the famed Yosemite Valley, home to some of the renowned cliffs and waterfalls that make Yosemite National Park famous, including Yosemite Falls, El Capitan and Half Dome.
Don't forget to bring your camera as there will be endless opportunities for capturing epic landscapes, and feel free to bring your own lunch or add on a custom hiker's lunch at the time of booking. This tour must be booked with a minimum of two passengers.
Where We Visit
- Old Big Oak Flat Access Road
- Yosemite Valley
Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration Forms
- Layered Clothing
- Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses
- Sun Block & Insect Repellent
- Camera & Binoculars
We'll pick you up anywhere along Highway 120, between Groveland and the Yosemite National Park entrance. If you are staying on Highway 140 near El Portal or Highway 41 near Oakhurst, then we'll find the most accessible place to meet you. Don't worry; we'll work with you, and provide maps and directions!
If you are staying in Yosemite Valley, the National Park has asked that we direct you to Aramark, the National Park concessionaire.
- Must be a minimum of two people per booking. Prices are per person
- Easy cancellation rates - cancel your adventure up to 24 hours in advance for just a $25.00 processing fee. Cancellations within 24 hours will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- Non-refundable rates - cancellations within 72 hours of scheduled adventure & no shows will not be refunded. Cancellations up to 72 hours or more will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- You can reschedule your adventure free of charge if done up to 72 hours prior to departure
Reviews for Historic Stagecoach Road Hike & Yosemite Valley Tour
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely