Stand in the shadows of the largest trees on earth as you hike or snowshoe through the famous Tuolumne Grove in Yosemite National Park
Giant Sequoia Hike or Snowshoe Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 5-hour guided hike or snowshoe adventure (winter months) through Yosemite National Park's High Country
- Discover the majestic Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias
- Knowledgable & experienced private guide providing fun & informative commentary
- All taxes
- National Park entrance fees
- Day pack, water, First Aid & emergency equipment
- Snowshoes if applicable
- Convenient return transfers from selected accommodation between Groveland & Yosemite
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration Forms
- Layered Clothing
- Litre of water per person
- Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses
- Sun Block & Insect Repellent
- Camera & Binoculars
- Hiking Boots or Shoes
We'll pick you up anywhere along Highway 120, between Groveland and the Yosemite National Park entrance. If you are staying on Highway 140 near El Portal or Highway 41 near Oakhurst, then we'll find the most accessible place to meet you. Don't worry; we'll work with you, and provide maps and directions!
If you are staying in Yosemite Valley, the National Park has asked that we direct you to Aramark, the National Park concessionaire.
Reviews for Giant Sequoia Hike or Snowshoe
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.