- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A scenic guided hike along the family-friendly White Owl Canyon, with incredible views over Lake Mead
- Water and power snacks to replenish your energy levels
- Services of a passionate guide with certification in First Aid, CPR, AED, Wilderness First Aid and Urban, Wilderness, Swiftwater & Flood Water Rescue
- Return transfers from selected Las Vegas accommodation
- Departs from the meeting point at the Owl Canyon Trailhead, Boulder City, NV, USA
Lake Mead Hidden CanyonsEnjoy a half-day hike through the hidden canyons around Lake Mead, which are also home to the rare white owl.
- $15 per vehicle fee to enter Lake Mead (required with the self-drive option)
What to Expect
Dramatic slot canyons sit amid traditional Southwestern landscape in this area that offers beautiful views of Lake Mead and the surrounding desert. Home to the elusive White Owl, this is truly a hidden gem that will make you feel like a Las Vegas local.
This 4-mile hike is a fun experience for the entire family, and it's also dog (on a leash) friendly. Enjoy beautiful views of Lake Mead with dramatic winding canyons and desert landscape. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture the stunning scenery.
While this is one of the more moderate hikes around Las Vegas, you'll still need sturdy walking shoes or hiking boots, as there are some steeper sections with loose gravel.
The hike also includes water and energy snacks to keep your appetite at bay as you traverse this incredible landscape. Your passionate guide is an outdoor adventure enthusiast and knows the best places to stop for photos and how to make the most of your day.
Where we Visit:
- White Owl Canyon, Lake Mead
- Transportation is only included when prepaid in the booking option
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Standard booking customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Reviews for Lake Mead Hidden Canyons
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely