- 4x4 jeep
- Bilingual guide and driver
- Refreshments and snacks
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Park entrance fees
What to Expect
After being picked up from your hotel, we will make our first stop is Cerritos Beach. Take a stroll, get into the water, or just sit back and watch the surfers at this popular surf break.
We then continue to the town of Todos Santos where you will have free time to visit the art galleries and handicraft stores for the chance to buy or just have a look at all the artisanal crafts made locally.
After a bit of shopping, you will have a relaxing meal at a local traditional restaurant.
Now you are ready to explore the back roads of Southern Baja and enjoy spectacular views of the Sierra de la Laguna mountains from your 4X4 Jeep.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Comfortable clothes
- Shoes (no sandals, please)
- Driver’s license if you wish to drive
Lunch at traditional mexican restuarnt, bottled water, soda and granola bars.
Vegetarian options available.
We do offer pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not offer pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area we do offer pick-ups if Airbnb is outside of the tourist area we set a meeting point.
Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it and you will be in plaza Gali parking lot, in front there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there!
We can meet you at plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra Hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking will be confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
- Please notify of any medical condition.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum of 3 people required.
- 1 jeep allows a maximum of 3 people.
- If you need to cancel, you can do so without penalty up to 48 hours before departure.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will be charged in full.
- No show will be charged in full.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Reviews for 4WD Jeep Tour Of Todos Santos
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.