Stretch you legs & immerse yourself in the majesty of Uluru with this morning guided walk around the monolith's base.
Uluru Morning Guided Base Walk Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A fully guided walk around the base of Uluru, with comprehensive commentary along the way
- Visit sacred sites & view Aboriginal rock art, learning more about the Dreamtime stories
- A light breakfast to start the day, with tea, coffee, & hot chocolate
- Convenient return transfers from selected Uluru/Ayers Rock Resort accommodation
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Enclosed walking shoes
- Water bottle to hold 1.5 litre
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Flynet in summer months (optional)
- Warm layers in cooler months
A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walk around the base of Uluru, due to the distance involved.
We are more than happy to accommodate children; however, some restrictions may apply. There is no minimum age on the day tours, however, we do recommend that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular the activities involved and the duration of the tour, to ensure the comfort of small children. For all tour types children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Reviews for Uluru Morning Guided Base Walk
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Ayers Rock Campground
- Desert Gardens Hotel
- Outback Hotel & Lodge
- Sails in the Desert Hotel