- Get up to $10 ash back per person when you book with us
- A 2 hr 30 min dinner cruise in Port Stephens
- A delicious 3-course dinner, entree served upon boarding, a choice of mains, & dessert
- Live entertainment from local musicians
- Access to a fully licensed onboard bar for beer, wine & cocktail purchases
- Departs from the meeting point at Nelson Bay Marina, 6 Teramby Rd, Nelson Bay (check confirmation details for dock number)
Cruising Eats ‘n’ BeatsEnjoy a relaxed evening on the water onboard this fun food cruise in Port Stephens, with 3-course dinner & live entertainment.
- Purchases from the bar
What to Expect
For a relaxed night out or your next group outing, Cruising Eats' n' Beats has it covered.
Cruise the beautiful waterways of Port Stephens, being entertained by renowned local talent including Mick Jones, Karen Soper and 'Bernie'.
As you journey, enjoy a three-course meal, with your entree served to the table upon boarding, a choice of main from the servery and dessert options.
To wash it down, there's a range of themed cocktails, a selection of Hunter Valley Wines, and locally brewed beers, along with all your favourites, available for purchase from the bar.
Where we Visit:
- The waters off Port Stephens
- Karuah River
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress warmer for the winter months
If you or any member of your party experience or feel they may experience motion sickness, it's highly recommended to consult your pharmacist regarding seasickness medication.
Yes, all the vessels have both male and female toilets. Some vessels’ access to the toilets is by a stairway.
These are the region's largest, safest, and most comfortable passenger-carrying vessels. However, with all offshore cruising, the possibility of uncomfortable and dangerous sea conditions can force the cancellation of a cruise. The Operator monitors the weather closely, and decisions are made not just on safety but also being able to offer an enjoyable experience when travelling offshore. Should poor weather conditions force the cancellation of any cruise, passengers are notified as soon as that decision is made – office staff will discuss further cruising options or transfers for you at this time.
Unfortunately, the vessels are not easily suited for wheelchair access. In the event the guest can access the vessel out of the wheelchair, the chair can be brought on board the main level of the vessel. Due to WHS risk assessments, wheelchair-bound guests cannot be assisted onto the vessel by the crew. Travel is not recommended for guests incapable of accessing the vessel with minimal assistance. All restroom facilities are located down a flight of stairs.
D’Albora Marina (Nelson Bay) and Victoria Parade (Nelson Bay)
- Up to 4 hour paid parking between the hours 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
- Limited up to 8-hour paid parking in Victoria Pde
- Car parking is free and unlimited on some streets, i.e. Laman Street, Church Street, and Magnus Street, all within walking distance of the marina.
Parking machines are located at Nelson Bay and use smart parking technology. You can pay by card, coin or the Park’n Pay app — remember, your number plate is your ticket to park.
Paid parking operates throughout the Nelson Bay Town Centre and foreshore.
Please check kerbside signs for parking restrictions.
Outside the times indicated, parking is free and unrestricted. However, other parking conditions may still apply to ensure road safety. Please check the information on the kerbside signs before parking your vehicle.
By downloading the Park’nPay app makes finding and paying for parking easier. You can download it from your smartphone’s app store.
With the app, you don’t need to walk to a meter and pay — instead, you can do it from your smartphone. You will receive a notification on your phone when your ‘ticket’ is about to expire to avoid fines.
Once you’ve registered, you can keep track of your parking history and receipts. It’s a convenient and ticketless way to park.
You can also look up where to find a park using the app, all from the passenger seat!
Baby prams are not permitted on board the vessels. Collapsible strollers are permitted but cannot be taken to areas other than the main cabin of the vessel, upon boarding the friendly crew will advise passengers on where the stroller may be stored.
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time of cruise
- The passenger acknowledges that during the cruise the vessel will be and will remain under the absolute control of the company, and that the direction and control of the vessel and its crew is at all times the sole responsibility of the Master of the vessel
- Smoking is not permitted on any of the cruises
- Minimum passenger numbers can apply for cruises to depart
- The standard menu includes gluten-free and vegetarian options. It cannot be altered for any further dietary requirements. Allergies cannot be catered for and the Operatoe does not guarantee that certain products or ingredients will not be in the food dishes and they accept no liability in this regard. Passengers with serious allergies must take this into consideration when booking this product
- 100% cancellation charge within 24hrs of departure time
- 50% cancellation charge within 48 hours of departure time
- A travel voucher or refund with more than 48 hours' notice
Any amendments to bookings will incur a $10 administration fee. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable unless authorised by The Operator.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely