- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 2 hr 30 min guided walking tour of Perth's key sites & attractions
- Explore the laneways, arcades, alleys, & malls of central Perth
- A beer, wine, or soft drink at a local bar
- A professional local host who'll share local history & tips, plus fun stories along the way
- Departs from the meeting point at Perth Town Hall, on the corner of Barrack St & Hay St
Perth Arcades & Laneways TourDelve deep into the story of Perth on this walking tour of historic neighbourhoods, hidden laneways, & pedestrian friendly malls.
What to Expect
Answer all your burning questions about Perth with this informative arcades and laneways tour. Explore downtown Perth via the pedestrian-friendly malls, ornate arcades, trendy laneways, back streets, dirty alleys and occasionally, the main roads.
Starting at the historic Perth Town Hall, your tour guide winds the group through the lanes and arcades that cut through the city as you learn all about the stories, people and places that make Perth what it is.
Take in Perth's vibrant street art, explore the growing bar scene and venture to the other side of the train tracks to discover vibrant Northbridge. Stop at iconic locations including Wolf Lane, London Court, Howard Lane, and many more pedestrian-friendly walkways.
You'll also explore landmarks, including The State Buildings and Yagan Square with fascinating stories delivered by your knowledgeable tour guide. No stone goes unturned on this tour. At the end of the tour, relax at a cool local bar where the first drink is on your guide – this is an excellent afternoon out in Perth!
The tour is approximately 2 hrs 30 min in duration; however actual walking time is about 1 hr 30 min, with a total distance of around 4.5 kilometres. There are regular opportunities to rest, and toilet breaks are available mid-tour.
Where we Visit:
- Perth Town Hall
- Wolf Lane
- London Court
- Howard Lane
- The State Buildings
- Yagan Square
- A trendy local bar
Frequently Asked Questions
Dress for the weather and comfort. Sensible shoes are recommended, as is smart casual dressing for the bars and pubs you'll attend.
Your guide will be waiting in a bright red shirt. The guide will be on the lookout for you as much as you are looking for them. This tour departs from Perth Town Hall – Corner Barrack and Hay St, Perth.
- Tours run rain or shine. Tours will only be cancelled when a weather warning is issued by the Bureau of Meteorology or when it may put the safety of our guides or guests at risk
- All guests should arrive 10 minutes early so that the tour can depart on time
- The minimum age is 8 years
- A dress code of neat casual attire & no thongs applies
- If your booking is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to travel, 100% of the total cost of the booking will be charged as a cancellation fee
- Tour date changes are available with more than 24 hours' notice, subject to availability
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely