A day exploring the beautiful Great Barrier Reef!
Full Day Snorkel Or Intro Dive Outer Great Barrier Reef - Ex Mission Beach Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us!
- Enjoy a full day on the Outer Great Barrier Reef!
- Step on board a custom-built dive and snorkel vessel that will get you to the reef and back in comfort and safety
- Snorkel, dive, or swim among the colourful fish and marine life
- Experience two world-class reef locations
- Enjoy a delicious full buffet lunch, BBQ, salads, prawns, bread rolls & fruit
- Explore the underwater world during your visit to the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Dive for the first time with an experienced PADI Dive Instructor! Optional Introductory Dives (up to 2) for those who have never scuba dived before
Please note that Mission Beach is located 2 hours south of Cairns.
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sun protection - hats & sunscreen
- Towels, swimmers & dry change of clothes
- Cash for onboard sales
- Full buffet lunch, BBQ, salads, prawns, bread rolls & fruit
- Tea & coffee
- Fresh muffins on the way out
Yes, they supply a face mask, snorkel, fins, and stinger suits (in season).
Yes, there's even a kids club in the gally. Children must be 12 years old to participate in the Introductory Dives.
Reviews for Full Day Snorkel Or Intro Dive Outer Great Barrier Reef - Ex Mission Beach
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.