- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Full-day sightseeing adventure on Wild Cat, exploring pristine island locations east of Mackay to snorkel beautiful fringing reefs & discover the marine life
- Indulge in a freshly baked morning tea, delicious buffet lunch & afternoon tea
- Use of all snorkelling equipment & stand-up paddleboards to explore the underwater world
- Experienced & knowledgeable crew members to keep you safe & informed
- Stinger suit hire as well as wetsuits provided in the winter months
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park fees & fuel levy
- Departs from the meeting point at 1 Mulherin Drive Mailbox 18, Mackay Harbour
Wild Cat Mackay All-inclusive Snorkel & Islands Day TourJoin an epic day of island discovery onboard Wild Cat, exploring secluded beaches and snorkelling on fringing reefs surrounding the Great Barrier Reef.
What to Expect
Sure to be one of your favourites, a day out on Wild Cat offers a ride like no other! Taking you on a journey of discovery to some of the most picturesque and untouched locations on the Great Barrier Reef, you will be immersed amongst the hidden wonders above and below the surface.
Soak up the amazing scenery as you head out on the stable custom-built catamaran from Mackay Harbour. Discover one of the many secluded beaches or sandbars the pristine region has to offer, with the chance to explore some of the best snorkelling spots teeming with marine life. Visit beautiful islands like Cockermouth, Brampton, Keswick, St Bees, and Scawfell islands, as well as some secret, unexplored beaches.
Take a break from snorkelling, swimming and paddleboarding on the crystal-clear waters to satisfy your appetite. The day has everything taken care of with freshly baked morning tea, a mouth-watering buffet lunch and afternoon tea all provided. There is also a fully-licensed bar for guests who would like cold drinks throughout the day at an additional cost.
This one-of-a-kind vessel aims to provide guests of all ages with the smoothest, fastest and most unforgettable experience, leaving more time to spend in iconic locations. Onboard Wild Cat, you will find comfortable seating including a rooftop viewing deck, toilet facilities, a beach landing ladder, as well as paddleboards and snorkelling equipment for use. Variable weather and tides mean no two days will be the same, ensuring a different adventure each time you explore the islands off Mackay with us.
Where We Visit
- Cockermouth Island
- Brampton Island
- Keswick Island
- St Bees Island
- Scawfell Island & more
Frequently Asked Questions
Pack a small soft bag and include:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel & a hat
- Practical clothing & footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Swimming attire
- Underwater camera
- Money for drinks
- A sense of fun & adventure
Maximum 40 guests
WHERE: 1 Mulherin Drive Mailbox 18, Mackay Harbour QLD 4740 – (Next to George’s Thai)
WHEN: No later than 8.45am on the day of departure. Check-in opens at 8.30am.
Wildcat has no fixed itineraries for our scheduled departures. The guests’ desires are considered on the day but we need to factor in weather and tidal conditions to ensure that everyone onboard enjoys their tour. Upon boarding, the crew will inform you of the day’s schedule.
We do our best to provide gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian options onboard; however, we take no responsibility for food contamination (traces of gluten touching non-gluten, meat handling, vegetarian etc). Unfortunately, we are unable to cater for vegans.
Passengers with anaphylactic allergies/reactions must carry an epi-pen or appropriate medication.
- The Operator reserves the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason
- All cruises are subject to weather conditions at the vessel operator's discretion
- Minimum age is 4 years. Children under 4 must be approved before departure
- Cancellations within 24 hours of departure will forfeit the full cost of the trip
- Cancellations due to Covid-19 will be offered a 24 Month open-dated ticket or full refund
Reviews for Wild Cat Mackay All-inclusive Snorkel & Islands Day Tour
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely