- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 90-minute scenic cruise around stunning Jervis Bay in search of wild dolphins & other wildlife in their natural environment
- Professional & experienced crew
- Departs from the meeting point at 50 Owen St, Huskisson
Jervis Bay Dolphin CruiseWitness the beautiful sight of dolphins playing in their natural habitat around the picturesque Jervis Bay on this 90-minute cruise.
What to Expect
Come and join an unforgettable cruising experience around spectacular Jervis Bay and meet some of its most playful residents. Soak up the pristine landscape as you get up close and personal with the wild dolphins that inhabit these crystal-clear waters.
Famous for its white-sand beaches and turquoise waters teeming with marine life, Jervis Bay is one of Australia's natural gems. It plays host to a resident pod of bottlenose dolphins year-round, along with visiting pods of common dolphins throughout the year, providing passengers of all ages an experience to remember.
Every day is unique when it comes to dolphin and wildlife sightings in their natural habitat, and while dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed, we are yet to be disappointed! It is an awe-inspiring sight to see these majestic and friendly creatures swimming and playing alongside the boat.
Beneath the surface, the Jervis Bay Marine Park is home to not only dolphins, but an impressive array of other marine life. If you are lucky, you may also spot seals, fairy penguins and even humpback whales putting on quite a show around the winter months (June to October). As one of the most experienced cruise operators in Jervis Bay, you can be sure to enjoy an experience that you will remember for a lifetime.
Where We Visit
- Jervis Bay
Frequently Asked Questions
Jervis Bay is approximately 3 hours from both Sydney and Canberra. From Sydney, follow the Freeway from Sutherland to Kiama and then the Princes Highway to Jervis Bay. From Canberra, take the Federal Highway and Hume Highway to Moss Vale, then follow the signs to Nowra.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions & other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Cancellations within 72 hours of departure will incur 100% cancellation fees
- Cancellations outside of 72 hours prior to departure you will incur a fee of 1.75% on the total booking amount to process a refund
- In the event of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, you are entitled to a refund & this refund will not occur the above-mentioned fee
- Any changes to your booking must be made 72 hours prior to departure
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely