From turquoise waters to the red outback, explore a unique part of Western Australia!
8 Day Ningaloo Reef And Pilbara Adventure Highlights
- Get up to $90 cash back per person when you book with us
- Enjoy the turquoise waters of Ningaloo Reef, where you’ll explore the colourful marine life
- Drive to the top of a gorge for views of Cheela Plains to enjoy sunset drinks and dinner around the campfire
- Explore the highlights of Karjini National Park including West Karijini, Hancock Gorge, Kermit’s Pool, and Junction Pool
- Relax in the rocky environment of Hamersley Gorge and cool off with a dip in the Jade Pools
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- Accommodation: hotel (3 nights), station stay shared facilities (2 nights), private tent shared facilities (2 nights)
- Transportation in a private vehicle
Where We Visit:
- Cape Range National Park
- Turquoise Bay
- Cheela Plains
- Karijini National Park
- Kermit's Pool
- Junction Pool
- Joffre Gorge
- Hancock Gorge
- Fern Pool
- Dales Gorge
- Hamersley Gorge
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about 8 Day Ningaloo Reef And Pilbara Adventure
It is suggested that you bring your own:
- Sleeping Bag
- Head Torch
- Water Proof Shoes
If you are unable to bring these, they can be provided while on the trip. However, for your comfort, it would be suggested that you bring your own.
Given the unpredictable nature of weather and travel in the tropics, we are sometimes forced to make late itinerary changes due to unexpected heavy rain and/or storms and road closures. In the event of this occurring, itinerary changes may need to be implemented after the commencement of your trip. In this event, your Tour Leader/Driver has full authority to change the itinerary and/or order of activities and substitute alternative destinations and activities as necessary. No refunds are available due to itinerary changes and missed activities caused by extreme weather conditions and/or road closures.
Hotel (3 nights), Station Stay shared facilities (2 nights), Private Tent shared facilities (2 nights). The tour pais solo travellers with another traveller of the same gender as per your passport or the information we have in our booking system, so if you identify differently from the gender marker on your passport, please let us know in advance. A single supplement is available on all nights of this trip, except for nights 4 and 5 in Karijini National Park. It's challenging to find accommodation at comfort standard in this region and so accommodation may not meet the expectation of our usual comfort trips
Whaleshark season in WA runs from April through to July and passengers have the option of taking part in a Whaleshark swim on this tour. For the month of AUGUST you will also have the opportunity to swim with Humpback Whales. Book in advance with the tour to avoid disappointment, especially during busy periods such as school holidays.
Ningaloo Lodge Exmouth
1/3 Lefroy St
Reviews for 8 Day Ningaloo Reef And Pilbara Adventure
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.