- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day guided brewery tour taking you behind the scenes at three of Canberra's best local craft breweries
- Meet the brewers & experience some of the finest craft brew tastings at each venue
- Enjoy commentary by your expert beer-loving guide
- Departs from the meeting point at BentSpoke Brewing Co, 38 Mort St, Braddon
What to Expect
Take a journey of discovery into the world of beer on a half-day brewery adventure through Canberra. Head behind the scenes at three of Canberra's craft beer hot spots and enjoy tasting your way around some of the freshest brews of the Capital.
Canberra's brewery scene is filled with brewers offering pours of classic beers and those adding fun twists and flavours to their creations. Join fellow beer enthusiasts and your expert local guide as you are taken around to each hand-picked venue to sample some one-of-a-kind Australian beers. Take an in-depth tour to learn more about the brewer, their process, and discover what makes their beers so exceptional.
Which breweries the tour visits on the day does change depending on brewing operations, making these brewery tours truly unique and different each time. The focus is on providing a good mix of places, people, and craft beers to offer the best possible experience. A list of the breweries you may visit is highlighted below in more depth; however, if you do have a must-see beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.
BENTSPOKE BREWING CO.
Award-winning brewer, Richard Watkins and partner Tracy Margrain opened Canberra’s newest brewery in 2014. Stainless steel dominates the decor of their Braddon premises, with a distinctive bicycle theme giving away the owner’s other passion. With 18 different beers, including rotating seasonals, there’s sure to be something to suit all tastes at BentSpoke. Their beer-infused food is quickly gaining legendary status as well.
CAPITAL BREWING CO.
Capital Brewing Co. are all about the nation’s capital region and the lifestyle it provides. They celebrate the four seasons and brew beers that pay homage to the weather and great outdoors. With a spirit for adventure, Capital Brewing Co. is all about taking care of each other, their customers, communities and their environment. It’s also a rocking place for a few beers.
ZIERHOLZ PREMIUM BREWERY
Head brewer Christoph Zierholz has been crafting German-inspired beers with a special Canberra twist since 2005. Located in the heart of Fyshwick, Zierholz Premium Brewery brings a little bit of European class to the industrial suburb. Don’t know a Dunkel from a Dopplebock or a Schankbier from a Schwartzbier? Christoph is your man!
Where We Visit
- Canberra - 3 local craft breweries
Frequently Asked Questions
Generally, persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted on tours without express written permission from The Operator and they must travel with their legal guardian. For further information please contact us.
We reserve the right to change or cancel any bookings. If we cancel a tour we will endeavour to do one of the following: Re-book you for another date or tour (subject to availability), transfer your booking to another person, and as a last resort refund your payment.
We welcome everyone however you are required to contact us, in advance, of any physical, medical, or other special requirements as not all locations we visit may have the required facilities or access.
Reviews for Canberra Brewery Tours - Visit 3 Breweries
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- There is an 8 person minimum for this tour. You will be contacted the day before if this minimum is not met
- The Operator reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary as necessary
- Cancellation between day of tour & 14 days prior - no refund
- Cancellation between 15 & 30 days prior - 50% of the tour price will be refunded
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior - 100% of the tour price (less non-refundable booking deposit) will be refunded
- To change your booking within 24 hours of tour commencing - full tour fee will be charged
- To change your booking between 24 hours & 30 days prior - $25 per person transfer fee will be charged
- To change your booking more than 30 days prior - no transfer fee
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation