- Hop onboard a sailing adventure aboard a classic yacht in the Whitsundays!
- Explore the area’s top destinations and watch the sunset at the end of the day
- Services of skipper and crew
- All meals and snacks, tap water, tea and coffee
- Snorkelling equipment and basic tuition
- Stinger suit
- National and marine park fees and marina levies
Where You Visit:
- Tongue Bay
- Hill Inlet Lookout
- Whitehaven Beach
- Whitsunday Passage
What to Expect
If you have limited time to make friends and visit the Whitsunday icons, Siska, a classic sailing yacht, is a boat for you! With a particularly roomy interior, custom-built for charters in the Whitsundays, there is ample seating space and an open plan accommodation. Perfect for getting everyone together to watch the sunset with a drink at the end of the day.
Meet your crew at the Coral Sea Marina (formerly the Abell Point Marina) at 8 am for a headcount, to depart the marina at 8:30 am. Feeling energized? Help hoist the sails! Otherwise, sit back and relax as you float across the Whitsunday Passage to Whitsunday Island, finding anchorage at Tongue Bay.
Take a guided bush walk to the Hill Inlet Lookout to get that awesome photo of the world-famous Whitehaven Beach. After taking in those postcard views get amongst it and submerge your toes in the unique silica sand. Climb the driftwood tree, say hello to the local marine critters, or try beachcombing for shells.
In the afternoon you’ll sail north to another island where you’ll anchor just before sunset. Enjoy a drink and pre-dinner snacks and be mesmerized by the golden hour as the sun sets over the Whitsundays. After dinner, grab a drink and get stuck into a conversation with new mates. Early rise for breakfast, then kit up with snorkeling gear, ready to jump in over the fringing coral reefs. Stunning tropical fish and other marine life, a turtle if you’re lucky, will welcome you into their home as they swim, dart, and go about their life. Time for morning tea before heading to another location for a swim, snorkel, or a beach stop.
After lunch, it is time to set the sails once again and make way across the Whitsunday Passage. Arrive back into Airlie Beach at 4.30 pm. (Perfect time to get to your accommodation, refresh, and meet your new friends out for an after-party!)
All meals and snacks are included for the duration of your trip. The crew freshly prepares each meal for you to enjoy using locally sourced, seasonal fruits and vegetables. Meals are usually served buffet style; you can choose to eat anywhere onboard. Meals are a great communal time to get to know your fellow travelers.
Continental breakfasts; healthy, fresh, and hearty lunches; BBQ dinners in true ‘Aussie’ fashion, and even dessert! Never go hungry with big servings and plenty of snacks in between. Tea and coffee are available throughout the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can bring your own alcohol. No red wine and no glass. There are soft drinks, beers, ciders, and wines for sale at affordable prices on board.
Please limit bag size and pack in a soft-sided bag.
Swimmers, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, towel, camera, BYO, or cash/credit card to pay for drinks purchased on board.
Included is a $23 per person Environmental Management Charge (EMC). These monies go towards the management, maintenance, and protection of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and the National Parks, now and in the future.
Siska has an open-plan style of accommodation on board made up of single and double beds. Bathroom facilities are shared.
- The Supplier reserves the right to cancel a scheduled trip if the minimum number of guests is not met
- Please be advised that guests on overnight vessels who request alternative dietary requirements (such as vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, gluten-free and dairy/lactose-free) will incur a $15 surcharge payable on check-in.
- Guests are required to check in via an online wavier which is to be completed no later than 72 hours before travel. A confirmation email will be sent to the confirmed traveller.
If you or your guests cancel:
- Between 30 and 60 days of departure, you will forfeit 25% of the ticket price.
- Between 14 to 30 days before departure, you will forfeit 50% of the ticket price.
- Within 14 days of departure, you will forfeit the full trip fee.
Reviews for Siska 2 Day, 1 Night Whitsundays Sailing Tour
Get Instant Confirmation