Join your private guide as you enjoy three consecutive days of exploring the magic of Yosemite National Park
Yosemite Explorer Package Highlights
- Get up to $70 cash back per person when you book with us
- 3 consecutive days of private guided adventures to discover the iconic landmarks & vistas of Yosemite National Park
- Enjoy hikes through the Tuolumne Grove of giant Sequoias in Yosemite's High Country & through Hetch Hetchy Valley to explore some beautiful waterfalls
- Experience the famous sights of Yosemite Valley
- 4-course BBQ picnic dinner on day 2 by the banks of the Merced River, with the opportunity to enjoy a swim
- Custom hiker's lunch on days 1 & 3
- Knowledgable & experienced private guide providing fun & informative commentary
- All gratuities, fees & taxes
- National Park entrance fees on all days
- All hiking equipment, water, First Aid & emergency equipment
- Convenient return transfers from selected accommodation between Groveland & Yosemite Valley
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration Forms
- Layered Clothing
- Litre of water per person
- Brimmed hat & sunglasses
- Sunscreen & Insect Repellent
- Camera & binoculars
We'll pick you up anywhere along Highway 120, between Groveland and the Yosemite National Park entrance. If you are staying on Highway 140 near El Portal or Highway 41 near Oakhurst, then we'll find the most accessible place to meet you. Don't worry; we'll work with you, and provide maps and directions!
If you are staying in Yosemite Valley, the National Park has asked that we direct you to Aramark, the National Park concessionaire.
Reviews for Yosemite Explorer Package
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.