- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- 10-hour guided catch & release fly fishing adventure through Yosemite's pristine High Country
- Custom hiker's lunch
- Private fly fishing guide to offer their expertise
- Fly Fishing License
- All fly fishing equipment including rod, reel, flies, boots & waders
- National Park entrance fee
- Day pack, water bottle & First Aid equipment
- All taxes
- Convenient return transfers from selected accommodation between Groveland & Yosemite Valley
What to Expect
Spend the ultimate day out in nature on a 10-hour fly fishing adventure with your own private guide. Whether you are an adventurous angler or new to the fishing game, join your experienced guide as they take you far away from the crowds for a classic fly fishing experience on untouched, high alpine lakes and streams in search of wild trout and unprecedented views of Yosemite's tallest peaks.
Trek into the stunning high country of Yosemite National Park, where you will enjoy the opportunity to catch and release colourful brook, brown, rainbow, and even golden trout. Soak in the spectacular pristine landscapes and peaceful serenity while you enjoy your custom-made lunch.
Priding ourselves on offering socially and environmentally sustainable guided adventures for all abilities and interests, you will be guaranteed an unforgettable experience. All of our fly fishing is catch and release using barbless hooks only, which we promise is even more fulfilling when you get to sustainably return your beautiful trout back into their river or lake habitat.
Make sure you order your custom hiker's lunch at least 24 hours before your adventure. Lunch is included so you won't be charged anything extra, but please note that no lunches or refunds will be provided if it is not ordered. This tour must be booked with a minimum of two passengers.
Where We Visit
- Yosemite High Country
Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration Forms
- Layered Clothing
- Litre of Water per Person
- Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses
- Sun Block & Insect Repellent
- Camera & Binoculars
- Hiking boots or covered shoes
We'll pick you up anywhere along Highway 120, between Groveland and the Yosemite National Park entrance. If you are staying on Highway 140 near El Portal or Highway 41 near Oakhurst, then we'll find the most accessible place to meet you. Don't worry; we'll work with you, and provide maps and directions!
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Must be a minimum of two people per booking. Prices are per person
- Easy cancellation rates - cancel your adventure up to 24 hours in advance for just a $25.00 processing fee. Cancellations within 24 hours will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- Non-refundable rates - cancellations within 72 hours of scheduled adventure & no shows will not be refunded. Cancellations up to 72 hours or more will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- You can reschedule your adventure free of charge if done up to 72 hours prior to departure
Reviews for Private High Country Fly Fishing Adventure
Get Instant Confirmation