- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 2 hr 15 min pub crawl, visiting 4 venues around the White House area of D.C.
- The choice of two ticket types to suit your tastes & budget
- Happy Hour Tickets include 4 beers or ciders – 1 at each location
- Dry Run Tickets allow you to purchase drinks as you go, which is ideal if you prefer wine or liquor
- An expert guide to entertain you with tales of D.C.'s secret history while you crawl from bar to bar
- Departs from the meeting point at the Andrew Jackson Statue in Lafayette Square, Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest & 16th Street Northwest, Washington, DC
D.C. Insider's Pub CrawlIf you like hidden history, craft beer, & good times, then this Washing D.C. pub crawl is the perfect adventure!
What to Expect
This D.C. Insider’s Pub Crawl mixes hidden history, craft beer, and good times into a fun and unique way to see the nation’s capital.
Drink local beers in D.C. bars while your expert guide shares the unknown stories of D.C.’s past and present. You'll learn the history they left out in 8th-grade social studies class – including the founding of the city, George Washington’s exploits as a master brewer, tales of CIA spies, and so much more on the best D.C. pub crawl in town!
The tour visits four iconic D.C. bars located around The White House. The venues will vary depending on the group size, day of the week, and availability.
You also have the option of two ticket types. The Happy Hour includes four beers or ciders – one at each venue (and the opportunity to buy additional drinks if there's time). Meanwhile, the Dry Run lets you purchase drinks as you go if you want to pace yourself more or would prefer to drink wine or liquor.
Food is not included, so it's a good idea to eat up before the tour!
Where we Visit:
- 4 iconic D.C. bars
Frequently Asked Questions
The route of the pub crawls depends on a few different factors like the day of the week and the size of the crawl. Therefore, The Operator won’t know the exact route until the crawl starts. All of the bars you'll visit are iconic D.C. bars located around The White House.
By law, all guests must be at least 21 years old and have proper ID to join the crawl, even if the guest is not going to drink. Therefore, The Operator cannot allow anyone under 21 years old, including children or infants, on the tour.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to get checked in as the tour will leave on time. Please be sure that everyone has their ID showing they are 21+ years old. Before arriving, please have everyone in your group complete the e-waiver that was emailed to you.
- Everyone must be 21 years or older with a valid government-issued ID. If you are an international guest, passports are required by law
- Everyone must complete & sign a waiver
- Tours operate rain or shine, and all ticket sales are final
- All ticket sales are final. Tours cannot be exchanged, rescheduled, or refunded
Reviews for D.C. Insider's Pub Crawl
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely