- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- A Napa Valley wine country tour onboard a Ural cT sidecar motorcycle, driven by an expert guide
- Stop at three different vineyards for the chance to sample their wines (tastings not included)
- A family-style picnic lunch of sandwiches & salads
- The use of a stylish helmet equipped with Bluetooth communication systems
- Convenient return transfers from selected San Francisco accommodation
COVID restrictions may apply, please contact the tour operator to check their requirements.
Napa Valley is a must-visit for anyone in Northern California, especially if you like wine. Make the trip in a unique style by joining this exciting tour featuring classic Ural cT sidecar motorcycles.
As arguable the United State's most famous wine region, Napa Valley is a popular destination for its world-class vinos,rolling hills covered in vines, and incredible food scene. The most prized wine from this region is Cabernet Sauvignon; however, it also produces Merlot, SauvignonBlanc, Chardonnay, and Pinot Noir.
You'll stop in at three different vineyards or cellar doors for tastings (fees not included) and the chance to buy a bottle or two to take home. Then, enjoy a leisurely picnic lunch served family-style and featuring sandwiches and salads from a local market.
Each motorcycle can fit two guests in addition to your professional driver. One passenger will sit in the sidecar, with the second riding pillion behind the driver in a separate seat. As you ride, enjoy crystal clear conversation and commentary between your professional Sidecarist and all passengers thanks to Bluetooth connected communications systems inside your helmet.
Where we Visit:
- Napa Valley
- 3 wineries (venues vary with availability)