- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day snorkeling & dolphin watching tour, designed to enjoy the beauty of dolphins in their natural habitat, a stunning underwater world, and the majestic coastal views of West O'ahu
- Use of snorkeling equipment (mask & life jacket) to discover the beautiful reefs, teeming with tropical fish, sea turtles and manta rays
- Add to the fun with inflatable kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, free to use to cruse around on, taking in your majestic surroundings
- Authentic Hawaiian cultural arts performance
- Polynesian-style temporary dolphin tattoo, a fun way to take a tangible piece of the experience home with you for a day or two
- Complimentary snacks and water on board, so you don't have to worry about staying hydrated or a rumbling tummy
- Convenient pick-ups/return transfers from selected Waikiki accommodation or departure from meeting point at Waianae Boat Harbor
Swim with Dolphins in OahuEmbark on an ocean adventure to watch dolphins in their natural habitat, explore the beauty of coral reefs teeming with life, and enjoy authentic Hawaiian entertainment
What to Expect
Escape from reality and soak in the healing beauty of Hawaii! Watch wild spinner dolphins in their natural habitat, and snorkel with Hawaii's marine life in the West Coast of Oahu, where wilderness still remains untouched.
How is that for a bucket list experience for a lifetime!?
Pack your swimmers, sublock, sunnies and a towel, and you are all set to jump on the convenient shuttle transport, whichwill take you from your accommodation in Waikiki 1h away to Oahu's West Coast.
Board Ariya, your state-of-the-art ship for the day, fully equipped with two decks, surround sound, an expansive bow, two bathrooms, and a highly experienced local crew. Begin your boat ride with a Hawaiian chant to gods of the sea for a safe trip and plentiful dolphins.
Spinner Dolphins are known for their acrobatic spinning skills and long snouts, and you will cruise the West Side of Oahu in search of these playful creatures. There are many factors that will influence how much time you get to spend watching the dolphins, but you can normally enjoy at least 15-30 minutes of this unique experience. And to top it off, you might even be lucky enough to see the dolphins “bow-ride” and surf along with the boat afterwards!
Your adventure on the ocean continues on to one of the best coral reefs in Hawaii! Here you will snorkel with tropical fishes, honu turtles, manta rays, and you might even see whales in the winter. When it's time to put on your snorkel gear, the complimentary mask, and life jacket will make your experience in the water fun and safe. For those who like a wet suit, these are available to rent on the bus.
In addition to snorkeling, there will be a wide variety of water activities available for you to enjoy, from riding a kayak to cruising on a stand-up paddle board - or you can just sit back on the boat and relax in the sun!
After a fun-filled day in the ocean, enjoy a complimentary snack pack and water. Take in a live hula performance by the crew, and to say “thanks” and “mahalo”, you will also be provided with a special gift, an original polynesian-style temporary dolphin tattoo.
This is a fun-filled adventure on the ocean that you are sure to not forget about in a hurry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Good to have on hand:
- Flip flops
- A bathing suit
- A towel
- A rash shirt and/or swim shorts if you’re looking for more protection from the sun.
- A light jacket
- Cash or card for wetsuits or photo packages
- Seasickness medication.
- A waterproof camera.
Try to limit your belongings to one bag per person for the sake of space onboard. Do not bring expensive jewellery or technology that is not waterproof. You are solely responsible for safety of your personal items.
Please see the schedule for each tour’s pickups below. More detailed pickup information will be included in your tour confirmation email.
7 AM Tour
Aqua Palms Waikiki: 5:15 AM
Ala Moana Hotel: 5:20 AM
Prince Hotel: 5:25 AM
Ambassador hotel: 5:30 AM
DFS T. Galleria: 5:35 AM
Hyatt Regency: 5:40 AM
Waikiki Marriott: 5:45 AM
Meet at Waianae Boat Harbor at 6:45 AM
11 AM Tour
Aqua Palms Waikiki: 9:15 AM
Ala Moana Hotel: 9:20 AM
Prince Hotel: 9:25 AM
Ambassador hotel: 9:30 AM
DFS T. Galleria: 9:35 AM
Hyatt Regency: 9:40 AM
Waikiki Marriott: 9:45 AM
Meet at Waianae Boat Harbor at 10:45 AM
The tour guides are great with guests of all abilities, and every guest is outfitted with a life vest to stay afloat. Some prior swimming and/or snorkeling experience is recommended for the best experience.
It’s best to let the guides know in advance if you would like extra attention or assistance while in the water.
In the interest of safety, the Operator is unable to take guests who are 2 years old and under at this time.
There is no max age.
Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins are wild marine animals, so encounters are not guaranteed. However, the vast majority of the tours (more than 90 percent) do see dolphins.
No. Touching marine life and coral is illegal by Hawaii state law. Contact with human skin can make marine animals more susceptible to disease and cause them stress.
You may bring your own camera onboard at your own risk. There are professional photography services available through the Operator at an additional cost.
Alcohol is only available for purchase on the boat after all water activities are completed for safety reasons.
Please bring cash or card if you are interested in purchasing adult beverages onboard.
- All tours are subject to minimum numbers
- Dolphin encounters cannot be guaranteed on the tour
- Swimming and/or snorkeling experience is recommended for the most enjoyable encounter in the ocean
- In instances where weather is not ideal or minimum passenger count is not met, The Operator reserves the right to reschedule the tour
- The Operator is not responsible for any lost, sotlen or water-damaged personal items
- 24 hours before departure - Full refund of the tour fees (excluding processing fees and tax)
- Within 24 hours of departure - 100% fee charge. Doctor's notes are considered and any refund granted solely at the discretion of The Operator
- All tours are subject to weather conditions. Clients are given the option to rebook
Reviews for Swim with Dolphins in Oahu
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely