- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 1, 4 or 7-day all-line Waikiki Trolley pass
- Access to the red, blue, & pink lines, getting hopping on & off as you please
- Departs from any of the red, blue or pink lines stops located around Waikiki
Waikiki Trolley – All Line PassExplore Honolulu & Waikiki easily with a hop-on hop-off open top trolley pass, with the option of 3 lines & over 30 stops.
- Admission to any sites or attractions along the routes
What to Expect
There's more to Hawaii than just the sights, and the Waikiki Trolley can take you to places beloved by locals and visitors alike. The choice is up to you, from soaring mountains that meet the sea to historical landmarks and even exciting shopping and dining venues.
Create your own itinerary with the one, four or seven-day all-line passes. You can hop on and off as you please, stopping at whichever attractions or sights interest you. The four and seven-day passes don't need to be used on consecutive days. You have seven days to use your four-day pass and ten days for your seven-day pass.
Select from three lines – Blue, Pink, or Red. The BlueLine is called the Coastline / Diamond Head Line and boasts sights that will take your breath away. It takes you to Diamond Head, one of Hawaii's most iconic natural landmarks, and through Kalanianaole Highway, famous for its rugged cliffs and dramatic ocean scapes. Other popular stops on this route include Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Sea Life Park.
Meanwhile, the Pink Line takes you to Hawaii's iconic shopping and dining destinations. Your Hawaiian vacation isn't complete without a visit to Ala Moana Center where all things shopping and dining collide into a truly Hawaiian experience. It also stops at varioushotels (so you don't have to lug your purchases too far) and the Waikiki Shopping Plaza.
Finally, the Red Line is called the Heroes and Legends line. Hawaii has its own story to tell those who are interested in listening. This is where the Red Line shines – it takes you through Hawaii's cultural and historical past, from the time of kings and queens through its importance in WWII and even the cultures that influence it to this day. Stops include the Duke Kahanamoku Statue, State Capitol/ 'Iolani Palace, Izumo Taisha, and King Kamehameha Statue.
- 1 Day All Line Trolley Pass
FromUSD $45Check Availability
- 4 Day All Line Trolley Pass
FromUSD $65Check Availability
- 7 Day All Line Trolley Pass
FromUSD $75Check Availability
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Waikiki Trolley is designed to be a hop-on-hop-off system that lets you freely explore the highlights of downtown Honolulu, which is home to some of Oahu's most historic places. The Waikiki Trolley also ventures out to Eastern Oahu, one of the most beautiful areas in Hawaii.
Yes, all of the vehicles are ADA compliant with wheelchair lifts. For best service, it's suggested you start tours at stop #1 so that the staff members can assist you. There are few stops where wheelchair guests may not get on/off-board the trolley due to limited spaces.
- Please report any disability requiring special attention at the time of booking. The Operator will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate visitors' needs
- All reservations are subject to availability with departure times, dates, schedules and fares subject to change without notice
- The Operator shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or accident to persons or property of any individual on tour from any cause beyond its control
- Cancellations within 24 hours of tour are subject to a cancellation fee
- Please call (808) 591-2561 to reconfirm your tour at least 24 hours prior
Reviews for Waikiki Trolley – All Line Pass
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely