Official Guides every 30 people
Included tapas lunch in a typical bodega bar in the center of Málaga
Málaga Walking Tour MonumentalVisit the city of Malaga including Cathedral, Alcazaba and Roman Theater
What to Expect
We begin the visit at 10:30 am and on a walking tour we will visit:
- Atarazanas Market (as long as it is not a Sunday or a public holiday, closed)
- Calle Larios and Plaza de la Constitución (the most central and emblematic)
- Visit to the Malaga Cathedral
- Exterior visit of the Alcazaba, Roman Theater
- Picasso neighborhood with its stories and main points
- Tour of the most unique and peculiar adjacent streets
The visit will have an estimated duration of 3 hours, an easy walk and for all kinds of people, since the center of Malaga is all flat and pedestrianized.
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings can be made until 24h before the event.
- Modification or free cancellation without penalty until 24 hrs. before the tour.
- In case of no-show at the previously indicated place, or any other incident, the amount of the reservation will not be refunded.
Granada en tus manos
Ctra. de la Sierra, 119, 18008 Granada, Spain
Reviews for Málaga Walking Tour Monumental
Get Instant Confirmation
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely