- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Pay for 1 hour, get the second hour free
- Annual pass available for unlimted adventure
- Fun and excitement for the whole family
- An experienced team to give you hints and tips on how to get the most out of your time on the dunes
Kangaroo Island Toboggan HireWhether you're looking for two hours of fun or unlimited adventure, this tobogganing experience is a must-do for the whole family
What to Expect
A trip to Kangaroo Island isn't complete without a toboggan ride! Sit down, hang on and slide on toboggans on this must-do family experience.
Little Sahara is a spectacular sand dune system covering over two square kilometres with dunes of various sizes and steepness to suit all adventurers, attracting locals and tourists alike.
Hot tip: Apply Kangaroo Island Ligurian beeswax to the base of your toboggan for maximum action!
With an experienced team to give you hints and tips on how to stay safe and get the most out of your time on the dunes, this no-skill-required activity is perfect for the whole family.
There's 2 hour hire or annual pass options availble, so go on, get out there and live a little!
- Toboggan Hire - 2 HoursSit down and slide! Experience the thrills and spills of tobogganing at Little Sahara. Pay to hire for 1 hour and get the second hour free!
FromAUD $37Check Availability
- Toboggan Hire - Unlimited Annual PassToboggan everyday of your holiday, if you like, with an annual pass. Valid any time during Little Sahara's opening hours for one whole year!
FromAUD $47Check Availability
Frequently Asked Questions
The Supplier suggests bringing a small backpack to carry your personal items:
- A water bottle
- For tours: enclosed shoes
- A raincoat if it looks like rain
Tours run in most weather conditions, with the exception of storms, hail or gale-force winds, as your safety is The Supplier's first priority.
- Cancellations more than 48 hours before your booking time will not incur a fee and The Supplier will offer a full refund.
- Cancellations 24 to 48 hours before your booking time, will incur a 50% cancellation fee or 25% amendment fee
- Cancellations less than 24 hours = no refund or amendment available
- Delayed arrivals on the day of a booking, may impact on the intended duration of your booking.
Reviews for Kangaroo Island Toboggan Hire
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely