Ring in the New Year in style onboard a tall ship in the Sydney Harbour with delicious food & drinks, plus epic views of the fireworks.
Sydney New Year's Eve Tall Ship Cruise Highlights
- Get up to $90 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 5–6 hr New Year's Eve Sydney Harbour cruise onboard an authentic tall ship
- Each ship will be positioned in the exclusion zone for prime viewing of the fireworks
- Delicious canapes & finger food
- All bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices & water
- A live band playing popular music & requests
- A choice of two vessels – Soren Larsen & Southern Swan
- Departs from the meeting point at Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks, Sydney
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
It is very rare for passengers to suffer from seasickness. The ship is very stable and the cruise remains in the calm waters of Sydney harbour.
The Operator only caters for vegetarian and gluten-free. Strictly no BYO.
Unfortunately, due to the steep stairs required to access facilities on board, the ship does not have wheelchair access.
The ship is covered and will sail in wet weather – tickets will not be refunded due to rain. Bring wet weather gear if it looks like rain, it is all part of the adventure.
If weather conditions or other factors cause the Master to cancel the sail, a rain check for another voyage will be issued. No refunds will be made.
There are 2 main car parks nearby:
- The Clocktower car park, 55 Harrington Street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000
- The Amora Hotel car park, 11 Jamison street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000
Reviews for Sydney New Year's Eve Tall Ship Cruise
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.