- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2-hour scenic cruise along the spectacular Noosa Coast in search of the majestic Humpback Whales in their natural habitat
- Safety briefing & commentary with an experienced Captain
- Departs from the meeting point at Noosa Marina, 2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin
Noosa Whale WatchingEnjoy the unforgettable opportunity to witness Humpback Whales frolicking and playing in their natural habitat off the picturesque Noosa Coast.
What to Expect
Join one of Noosa’s most breathtaking experiences on a 2-hour scenic whale-watching cruise off the coast of Noosa Heads. Noosa’s aquatic backyard plays host to an increasing number of Humpback Whales during their annual migration between July and November and there is nothing more magical than watching these amazing creatures in their natural habitat.
After a quick safety brief with Captain Nathan, depart Noosa Marina for a relaxing cruise down the beautiful Noosa River and out off Noosa Heads where we go in search of our friendly giants. Each day is unique when it comes to viewing wildlife in their own environment, and while whale sightings cannot be guaranteed, we haven't been disappointed yet.
Expect breaches, tail lobs and pectoral slaps on a once-in-a-lifetime experience that is impossible to describe. In the latter half of the season, you may be lucky enough to spot a mama with her calf as they return south.
A wildlife viewing trip on the open-air Ocean Rider is a must-do on the list of things to do in Noosa. With a maximum of 12 passengers seated in six rows of two, everyone gets a window seat with an incredible view and a personalised experience that only a small group allows.
Where We Visit
- Noosa River
- Noosa Heads
Frequently Asked Questions
- Life jackets
- Action goggles
What to bring:
- Warm jacket in winter
- There is a small locker under each seat for a few belongings however we recommend you bring them in a waterproof bag to protect them
It depends on the sea conditions, however we have rain jackets if necessary.
Depending on the nature of the injury, disability or medical condition. To participate you must be able to get in and out of the boat and your leg over the saddle-style seat and you must also be able to absorb the impact endured over waves.
The tour is not recommended for people with back & spinal injuries and it is not recommended for pregnant women even in the first trimester.
No, just as long as you can fit into a lifejacket and seat.
- All guests must sign a waiver
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A moderate level of mobility & agility is required
- The Operator reserves the right to modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or other unforeseen circumstances
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- Customers who cancel within 24 hours from the time of departure will receive a credit to be used within 12 months
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely