- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 1.5-hour high-speed boat ride along the spectacular Noosa Coast & across the famous Noosa Bar, taking in the sights & the chance to spot wildlife
- Safety briefing & commentary with an experienced Captain
- Departs from the meeting point at Noosa Marina, 2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin
Noosa Ocean Rider Adventure TourExperience the thrill of a lifetime on a fast-paced boat ride along the spectacular coastal headland of the Noosa National Park and beyond.
What to Expect
Get ready for a heightened sensory experience as you board the Ocean Rider for an unforgettable 1.5-hour ride off the spectacular Noosa Coast. Be prepared for thrilling high-speed turns while negotiating ocean swells and waves, all while soaking up the amazing scenery of Noosa from a different perspective.
After a quick safety brief with Captain Nathan, your adventure starts with a cruise down the beautiful Noosa River to the famous Noosa Bar, where your heart starts to beat a little faster as you catch your first glimpse of the ocean and the fun that lies ahead. The real adrenaline starts to kick in when the captain opens up the throttle with the sound of a few hundred horsepowers behind you.
Experience the feeling of weightlessness as you get airborne off your first few waves, and the taste and feel of the wind and the salt spray in your face all add up to one thing… mega fun! Screaming and lots of laughing is mandatory on the Ocean Rider – so don't even try to hold back.
As you journey along, your captain will point out some main sights along the Noosa coastline, where stunning natural cliff formations, lush emerald forests, pristine coves and sweeping beaches create the ideal photo opportunity. If you are lucky, you will get to spot some wild dolphins swimming and playing off the coast, or even humpback whales during their annual migration from June to October.
Where We Visit
- Noosa National Park Headland
- Noosa Bar
Frequently Asked Questions
- Life jackets
- Action goggles
What to bring:
- Warm jacket in winter
- There is a small locker under each seat for a few belongings however we recommend you bring them in a waterproof bag to protect them
It depends on the sea conditions, however we have rain jackets if necessary.
Depending on the nature of the injury, disability or medical condition. To participate you must be able to get in and out of the boat and your leg over the saddle-style seat and you must also be able to absorb the impact endured over waves.
The tour is not recommended for people with back & spinal injuries and it is not recommended for pregnant women even in the first trimester.
No, just as long as you can fit into a lifejacket and seat.
- All guests must sign a waiver
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A moderate level of mobility & agility is required
- The Operator reserves the right to modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or other unforeseen circumstances
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- Customers who cancel within 24 hours from the time of departure will receive a credit to be used within 12 months
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Reviews for Noosa Ocean Rider Adventure Tour
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely