- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Visit 2 x locations where the hit film Crocodile Dundee was filmed
- Discover Maguk - a stunning waterfall destination
- Half-day tour meaning you still have time to explore the region
- Complimentary pickups from Cooinda and Jabiru
- Water toys provided (e.g. noodles) for you to relax on
- A friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Complimentary refreshing fruit salad and snack included
- Plenty of photo opportunities around the NT icons
Crocodile Dundee Billabong & Waterfall Day TourPerfect for all ages and abilities, experience the beauty of a billabong and one of the NT's most magic waterfalls on this breathtaking tour
What to Expect
This diverse day tour itinerary takes you to 2 locations where the cult-favourite Crocodile Dundee 1 was filmed.
Following a two hour drive south, through open woodland savanna and floodplains, you'll then get onto the 4X4 dirt track into the escarpment country. Here, you will be able to swim down below the iconic waterfall where Mick and Sue have a feed of bush tucker (food) and a swim in the iconic film, Crocodile Dundee 1. More iconically, this is the same spot where Mick and Sue had their first kiss - so get the camera ready!
From this location, enjoy a delicious lunch of roast chicken, potato and fresh garden salads, fruit juice, tea or coffee, with iced water supplied to refill your water bottles.
After lunch, you'll head 1 hour and 30 minutes north again to Warradjan, a great Aboriginal Culture Centre, where you can learn about the area and culture of the Kakadu region. Please note, no cameras are permitted in this building. There is a gallery that sells arts and crafts here with this stop on the tour lasting around 45 minutes.
Back on the road, you'll head 30 minutes north again to the "billabong" - the place where Mick got caught shaving with a razor, but then made it look like he was shaving with his big knife. On the tour, you'll find out what makes this location so special - so keep an ear out!. The birdlife and backdrops here are amazing, so dont forget your camera!
By the time this tour wraps up, expect a dropoff back in Jabiru around 3pm.
- All visitors to Kakadu National Park are required to purchase a park pass and carry this on them at all times. Parks Australia is responsible for the sale of these passes.
- Your tour price does not include a Kakadu Park Pass and you are required to purchase this for yourself prior to the tour. The pass must reflect the dates you are travelling whilst in Kakadu and rangers may ask to see this at random locations.
- Passes can be purchased online, https://book.parksaustralia.gov.au/passes/kakadu/. Pass prices are adjusted according to the season you travel, so please check the website for details.
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 30 Days notice of cancellation.
Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
No-shows will be charged the full price.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely