Get up to $90 cash back per person when you book with us
Choice of a half or full-day heli-pub crawl
Visit 3 or 5 iconic outback pubs for the ultimate beer drinking adventure
Thrilling helicopter flight between each stop
Lunch at a quintessential Aussie pub
A knowledgeable & experienced pilot/guide who help you explore the outback
Witness wildlife such as buffalo, wild boar, birdlife and crocodiles
Minimum two people, price is per person
Matt Wright's Great Northern Heli Pub CrawlTake a unique journey around the watering holes of the Top End, with this half or full-day heli-tour of the Northern Territory's most iconic outback pubs, including lunch
- Alcoholic beverages
What to Expect
Experience the natural beauty and splendour of the Northern Territory's Top End. National Geographic's Outback Wrangler, Matt Wright, has designed exclusive helicopter tours specifically to explore his backyard.
With his extraordinary lifestyle, passion for wildlife and knowledge of helicopters, he has developed some of the most unique outback experiences in the world. The Great Northern Heli Pub Crawl takes you on the ultimate beer drinking adventure to some of the Top End's best watering holes.
Choose from a half-day tour, visiting three different pubs, or make a full day of it, with stops at five iconic venues. Lunch is included at one of the stops; however, beers or other beverages are not.
Departing from Bees Creek, the journey between stops is via helicopter, with a knowledgeable & experienced pilot/guide at the controls. As you fly, marvel at the incredible, raw, and rugged landscapes while keeping an eye out for wildlife, including buffalo, wildboar, birdlife and crocodiles.
Plus, you'll also get to meet and watch a feeding with 'Tripod', one of Australia's biggest crocs. Finally, you can also opt-in for a thrilling airboat ride.
Rates listed are per person.
This tour departs from the meeting point at 75 Gulnare Road, Bees Creek, NT.
Where we visit
Depending on your choice of half-day or full-day tour, visit 3 or 5 iconic Top End pubs - which may include:
- Goat Island
- Berry Springs
- Darwin River Tavern
- Top End Safari Camp
- Lodge of Dundee
- Crab Claw Island
- Matt Wright's Great Northern Half-Day Heli Pub CrawlHalf day tour option starts 10am and is approx 4 hrs
FromAUD $795Check AvailabilityNext available 09 Oct 2022
- Matt Wright's Great Northern Full-Day Heli Pub Crawl
FromAUD $995Check AvailabilityNext available 09 Oct 2022
- A minimum of 2 people are required per booking, price is per person.
- Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- Any guests on medication or with medical issues are advised to contact your doctor for clearance prior to travel
- Weight restrictions prevent the company from taking passengers over 130 kilograms in the helicopter. All guests must advise their exact weight at the time of booking. If guests exceed their advised weight, travel may be refused
- Children under 3 years are not permitted travel
- Participation on this tour is at your own risk
- The company reserves the right to alter the tour specifications, timings and/or itinerary without compensation if operationally required
- Cancellations within 30 days of departure will forfeit 50% of the total tour cost
- Cancellations within 2 to 14 days of departure will forfeit 75% of the total tour
- No refund will apply to cancellations within 48 hours of departure
- Matt Wright, Bees Creek Hangar
Reviews for Matt Wright's Great Northern Heli Pub Crawl
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely